T Nation

White Kids Shot

'Remember, according to the National Civil Rights Memorial, 40 people, many of them white, were murdered during the Civil Rights Era from 1955 to 1968 by the Klan and its racist white sympathizers.

The victims include famous cases such as Emmett Till and Medgar Evers, the Philadelphia Mississippi Murders, the Birmingham church bombings, etc. These 40 murder victims of white racism have been memorialized in stone at the National Civil Rights Memorial, in documentaries, movies, books, and in high school and college curriculum across the nation.

The 104 white victims in this post are not memorialized in stone or in documentaries, movies, books or in school curriculum because they are an embarrassment to the “liberal” dogma that forbids mention or criticism of black race hatred of whites. Therefore they have been dropped down the memory hole of “political correctness”.

And these 12 massacres do not include many of the other racist mass murders of whites by blacks such as the Zebra Killings, De Mau Mau, Yahwah Ben Yahwah Cult murders, New Orleans Sniper murders, Fountain Valley Massacre, etc, etc, which account for hundreds more white victims.

http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/12-black-massacres-that-murdered-104.html

This should be a good one.

Three African Americans fled the scene after murder of White student: http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=16252

Brutal home invasion by black who raped and murdered 85-year-old White woman: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117695/Brutal-home-invasion-Oklahoma-couple-ends-65-year-romance-meeting-blind-date.html

Jurors see shocking video of White teen being shot to death by black: http://www.walb.com/story/17147174/shocking

Don’t we have enough threads an racism? Why not post this stuff in one of the 456,865 threads that have popped up on this topic in the past week?

Same reason that Cain Velasquez can parade around on national TV with a 20" long “BROWN PRIDE” tattoo on his chest and no one says a damn word, but if any top white athlete ever showed up to game day with a giant “white pride” tattoo he’d instantly be labeled a racist and his career would be over. We’re always gonna be wrong.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
Same reason that Cain Velasquez can parade around on national TV with a 20" long “BROWN PRIDE” tattoo on his chest and no one says a damn word, but if any top white athlete ever showed up to game day with a giant “white pride” tattoo he’d instantly be labeled a racist and his career would be over. We’re always gonna be wrong.

[/quote]

Cain is criticized constantly for that tat. Hmm…maybe no one says anything because no one associates “Brown Pride” with promoting being “brown” as being superior…I’m just saying. Is it fair? Hell no…but that’s the society we built. Damn shame…I know.

Damn I hate these threads…but I had to chime in with that.

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
This should be a good one.[/quote]

He’s a damn Uncle Tom traitor…eating that white-ass popcorn. Better throw some caramel on them shits.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Three African Americans fled the scene after murder of White student: http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=16252

Brutal home invasion by black who raped and murdered 85-year-old White woman: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117695/Brutal-home-invasion-Oklahoma-couple-ends-65-year-romance-meeting-blind-date.html

Jurors see shocking video of White teen being shot to death by black: http://www.walb.com/story/17147174/shocking

[/quote]

May they all rest in peace.

At least their murderers HAVE BEEN arrested and WILL BE PUNISHED rightly so. The Families get closure.

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:
Don’t we have enough threads an racism? Why not post this stuff in one of the 456,865 threads that have popped up on this topic in the past week?[/quote]

Sorry, I missed them. I did catch some of “black teen shot” 1, 2 and 3. Looking forward to “The Making of Black Teen Shot,” “Black Teen Shot Revisited” and “Zimmerman: Portrait of Evil.”

I’m sorry but white people make up like what, 75% of the population in the United States? Like I’ve said countless times, violence against Caucasians will never be seen as the same as violence against minorities as long as white people are the majority. It’s a game of numbers and history of minority oppression. Not to mention that white colonization still has a lingering subconscious trace in the cranium of society.

Is it right? Fuck no but it explains why there is ‘hypocrisy.’

Think of it psychologically. When a white man attacks a black man out of prejudice he is acting on an oppression impulse. When a black man attacks a white man out of prejudice he does it for ‘liberty.’ Hate is hate and nether can be tolerated in a civilized society but the hypocrisy angle assumes we live in a perfect world. We don’t.

/Thread

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[/quote]

Cain is criticized constantly for that tat. [/quote]

How does that equal “no one says a damn word”?

I mean, audiogarden says no one ever mentions it so he must be right.

I mean, white guys don’t lie.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
I’m sorry but white people make up like what, 75% of the population in the United States? Like I’ve said countless times, violence against Caucasians will never be seen as the same as violence against minorities as long as white people are the majority. It’s a game of numbers and history of minority oppression. Not to mention that white colonization still has a lingering subconscious trace in the cranium of society.

Think of it psychologically. When a white man attacks a black man out of prejudice he is acting on an oppression impulse. When a black man attacks a white man out of prejudice he does it for ‘liberty.’ Hate is hate and nether can be tolerated in a civilized society but the hypocrisy angle assumes we live in a perfect world. We don’t.

/Thread[/quote]

/thread

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

/Thread[/quote]

I understand what you are saying. The real objection I have is not anti-white racism - although it is something that concerns me. It’s this ridiculous charade where people project their own prejudices and exploit events for political purposes. Without getting too political, the “mainstream media,” race baiters like Sharpton and Jackson, “liberal” loons like Spike Lee and Roseanne Barr, grassroots organisations(Alinsky/Soros), radical teachers and academics - they’re all responsible for molding this into a divisive tool to agitate and incite people. I would go on but this is not PWI.

And I must say I find some of the comments in the other threads on this disturbing. This whole thing reflects badly on a lot of people.

A lot of people are trying to make this into what they want it to be. Of course, no one knows exactly what happened. It seems the local authorities made some mistakes and were lax in their procedures - it’s now being investigated by state and federal authorities. The real story here is what this has been turned into, by whom and for what purposes.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
It’s this ridiculous charade where people project their own prejudices and exploit events for political purposes(…)
(…)A lot of people are trying to make this into what they want it to be. Of course, no one knows exactly what happened. It seems the local authorities made some mistakes and were lax in their procedures - it’s now being investigated by state and federal authorities. The real story here is what this has been turned into, by whom and for what purposes.[/quote]

Are you doing this on purpose? Is that irony non-intended?

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
It’s this ridiculous charade where people project their own prejudices and exploit events for political purposes(…)
(…)A lot of people are trying to make this into what they want it to be. Of course, no one knows exactly what happened. It seems the local authorities made some mistakes and were lax in their procedures - it’s now being investigated by state and federal authorities. The real story here is what this has been turned into, by whom and for what purposes.[/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure what irony you mean. The irony that Zimmerman self-identifies as Hispanic, is a long-time registered Democrat and his close friend and supporter is a black dude? That irony?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

Not sure what irony you mean. The irony that Zimmerman self-identifies as Hispanic, is a long-time registered Democrat and his close friend and supporter is a black dude? That irony?[/quote]

Nah, it’s you creating a thread about white people being killed and then saying this :

It’s this ridiculous charade where people project their own prejudices and exploit events for political purposes

/Thread[/quote]
Oh cool! Justifying and condemning racism at the same time.

Double standards in under ten posts!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

May they all rest in peace.

At least their murderers HAVE BEEN arrested and WILL BE PUNISHED rightly so. The Families get closure.[/quote]

And that turd Deryl Dedmon was sentenced as harshly as the law allows. That was a real incident of a racially motivated murder. The facts of the Trayvon case are not clear and people who demonise Zimmerman and project their own prejudices should be ashamed of themselves. Same with the people who use the incident as a political tool.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:
Don’t we have enough threads an racism? Why not post this stuff in one of the 456,865 threads that have popped up on this topic in the past week?[/quote]

Sorry, I missed them. I did catch some of “black teen shot” 1, 2 and 3. Looking forward to “The Making of Black Teen Shot,” “Black Teen Shot Revisited” and “Zimmerman: Portrait of Evil.”[/quote]

It’s fucked up for anyone to kill another person.

And stupid to do it for just the color of skin or belief. So I hope everyone involved in such a crime is put in jail an and continue to Hate behind Bars.

Its wrong for Everyone not just white & black.

And I don’t see Zimmerman as Evil. I see him as a fucking Idiot.