T Nation

White Fear

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?Article_ID=53388

comments?

[quote]Brendan Ryan wrote:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?Article_ID=53388

comments?[/quote]

So very true. White people are so sensitive to the race card that it hamstrings debate.

[quote]oboffill wrote:
Brendan Ryan wrote:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?Article_ID=53388

comments?

So very true. White people are so sensitive to the race card that it hamstrings debate. [/quote]

Not only are white people too sensitive to the race card(they should ignore it) but they are also delt the race card more often then anyone else.

The Reverend Jackson is not qualified to shine that man’s shoes. As MalcolmX repeatedly pointed out, the black man was being sold down the river by the lib black leaders, and here we are.

Read the Tiki Barber thread, where I’m accused of racism for complimenting Tiki!

After looking at how the Great Society Program destroyed black families and how LBJ captured the black voting block, one can only conclude how outright evil the libs, black and white, truly are.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
The Reverend Jackson is not qualified to shine that man’s shoes. As MalcolmX repeatedly pointed out, the black man was being sold down the river by the lib black leaders, and here we are.

Read the Tiki Barber thread, where I’m accused of racism for complimenting Tiki!

After looking at how the Great Society Program destroyed black families and how LBJ captured the black voting block, one can only conclude how outright evil the libs, black and white, truly are.[/quote]

Goddamn it HH. Stop making it out like every lib is evil. You do know that most people don’t think either side is evil right? You do know that both ARE pretty damn evil right?

If you want to argue that the liberal policy (whatever that is) has hurt the black or minority portion of our society, go ahead. But stop trying to make it look like that it was intentional hurt. Both the libs and cons are just trying to do what they believe is best for the nation (for the most part anyway).

Even the religious nuts believe there retarded legislation will help America. No one is trying to sabatoge America except extremist terrorists.

Otherwise, the race card is hard to defend or attack. On one hand, their IS a significant amount of racism in America, especially in the areas known to have less minorities. On the other hand, a lot of minorities pull the “race card” at times when racism isn’t really their. Hate crime laws are retarded. Affirmative action is equally as hard to judge.

It needs fixing, but the only way we’re ever going to really “fix” it is by educating everyone so their simply NOT racist. That doesn’t seem like it’s going to be happening any time soon, so till then…

meh. I got no solution.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
The Reverend Jackson is not qualified to shine that man’s shoes. As MalcolmX repeatedly pointed out, the black man was being sold down the river by the lib black leaders, and here we are.

Read the Tiki Barber thread, where I’m accused of racism for complimenting Tiki!

After looking at how the Great Society Program destroyed black families and how LBJ captured the black voting block, one can only conclude how outright evil the libs, black and white, truly are.[/quote]

Dumb fucking bastard. Again with this evil lib shit. You pull your own philosophy from some pretty evil cunts, so i wouldn’t be calling my kettle black.

Besides this, the Great society program was the only time in American history that the wealth gap between blacks and whites was beginning to close. Real fuckin evil, I know.

What has destroyed black families for a hundred and fifty years was slavery and the neverending cycle of racism that goes on. It has little to do with liberalism- if anything, your own “conservative” leaders have done more to see that blacks are kept down than anyone else.

George Wallace was no liberal. Strom Thurmond- no liberal. The folks in the South who hung blacks from trees? Not liberals.

The abolitionists? Liberals. Abraham Lincoln? Pretty damn liberal. Thomas Paine? Liberal.

But then we’re all evil…so who really cares…

I also want to point out that this is so particularly biases it is ridiculous.

There is an overreaction to perceived “racism” now, but that is a reaction to what has been done in the past.

The Black Panther party was systemically assassinated in the 1960s. Bobby Seale was denied even a right to defend himself in the 1968 Chicago Eight trials. Every black leader who has risen to help their community is mysteriously murdered. Hell, they weren’t even allowed to vote until 1964, and at that time there were still lynchings and murders going on in the South constantly.

This is not a problem that can be solved by pretending like it’s not there, as our compatriate who wrote that shit article seems to think. Although that is, as always, the conservative mantra- if you ignore it long enough, it must not be there, so we’re not doing anything wrong. Kind of like they’ve done with blacks all along.

This man (Peterson) stands head and shoulders above Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Without controversy, how would Jesse and Al earn a living? I respect Louis Farrakhan more than these two, even though I don’t agree with all his views.

At least he has the balls to tell black men to get off their backsides and work their way to a better position in life and to quit using racism as an excuse for every bad situation. He also admonishes them to support the children they fathered. Excellent advice for anyone, regardless of race.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
… Bobby Seale was denied even a right to defend himself in the 1968 Chicago Eight trials. … [/quote]

Wasn’t he so disruptive during the trial they had to gag him?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I also want to point out that this is so particularly biases it is ridiculous.

There is an overreaction to perceived “racism” now, but that is a reaction to what has been done in the past.

The Black Panther party was systemically assassinated in the 1960s. Bobby Seale was denied even a right to defend himself in the 1968 Chicago Eight trials. Every black leader who has risen to help their community is mysteriously murdered. Hell, they weren’t even allowed to vote until 1964, and at that time there were still lynchings and murders going on in the South constantly.

This is not a problem that can be solved by pretending like it’s not there, as our compatriate who wrote that shit article seems to think. Although that is, as always, the conservative mantra- if you ignore it long enough, it must not be there, so we’re not doing anything wrong. Kind of like they’ve done with blacks all along. [/quote]

Good post. Whether or not the examples are perfect, the truth is racism still exists.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are not the best examples of people fighting against racism, but some of what they say is the same old thing. Stop being racist fucks. Their a bit hypocritical, but they still recognize that racism is alive an well in many parts of the nation.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
I also want to point out that this is so particularly biases it is ridiculous.

There is an overreaction to perceived “racism” now, but that is a reaction to what has been done in the past.

The Black Panther party was systemically assassinated in the 1960s. Bobby Seale was denied even a right to defend himself in the 1968 Chicago Eight trials. Every black leader who has risen to help their community is mysteriously murdered. Hell, they weren’t even allowed to vote until 1964, and at that time there were still lynchings and murders going on in the South constantly.

This is not a problem that can be solved by pretending like it’s not there, as our compatriate who wrote that shit article seems to think. Although that is, as always, the conservative mantra- if you ignore it long enough, it must not be there, so we’re not doing anything wrong. Kind of like they’ve done with blacks all along.

Good post. Whether or not the examples are perfect, the truth is racism still exists.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are not the best examples of people fighting against racism, but some of what they say is the same old thing. Stop being racist fucks. Their a bit hypocritical, but they still recognize that racism is alive an well in many parts of the nation.
[/quote]

True, racism still exists. And how has the term “African-American” contributed to that?

I don’t agree with everything in this article, but I do believe that the “__________-American” term is divisive and un-American. Americans are made up of all kinds of races, yet we are still all Americans. How can we hope to close the racial divide when we can’t even drop the racial labels long enough to just be Americans?

Once we can drop that “_________-American” shit we might be able to start seeing past the labels to who a man really is.

Seems like it’s a favorite pastime for posters to point out how racist whites are. Most of the posts seem to be made by self-loathing, liberal whites who blame themselves, along with all other whites, for every ill, injustice and tragedy to befall any black person living in the U.S. since the beginning of time.

Most of you people don’t know what you are talking about. Racism still exists. You got that right. My wife’s black and she sees it. So do I. I get it from whites and black. But that’s the price you pay for loving someone who’s different than you are, right?

I want to see a few threads - just in the interest of equal time here - about some of the problems in the black community. Maybe I can ask my wife to post a little about what she had to overcome to become a success. She can talk about how she was called ‘whitey’ simply because she was a good student. She can talk about how her brother was murdered because he dropped out of school to pursue a lucrative career in crack dealing and how her dad was beaten within an inch of HIS life for going to the cops with info on who did it.

She can talk about where her cousins are now, the one’s who conformed to what their peers wanted them to be (poor students, criminals, sexually active before they hit 12). Whitey didn’t have much do with it - at least to hear her tell it, because she never actually knew a white person until she was 15 and they moved away from that crap because her mom and dad worked hard to get them OUT. Her dad is an honorable, hard working man who busted his ass to make a life for his wife and kids. He saw one get killed for nothing. Whitey didn’t pressure him to run away from his family and reject everything his dad taught him. His “friends” did that. He robbed his own father at knifepoint. Robbed at knife point. Dad didn’t teach his son to do that. This man who worked his whole life to teach his kids right from wrong? HE has been the victim of racism. He’s from the ‘old south’. He grew up getting spit on by ignorant whites. His family moved to Harlem to be around ‘their own people’. His kids didn’t know whites. My wife tells me about the day a teacher with blonde hair came to their school. She had never seen anyone like that before - not in real life.

So don’t tell me whitey is driving the black community down. Their leaders are doing that. Jackson and Sharpton and their enablers. Until the culture changes, nothing will. Until kids can be praised by peers for working hard, getting good grades and doing the right thing…Ah fuck it. I’ll just get crucified for even making this post…

DS: great post man.

African-American is the worst term anyone has for a black person. How many black Americans have even been to Africa? Know what tribe their ancestors came from? I hate to break it to some people out there, but Africa is a BIG place, and maybe an ancestor some 300 years ago got dragged off of it in chains, but you have nothing to do with it.

Jon lives in Muncie, IN. Years ago, he had a wife, 3 kids, and a job in a retirement home as a janitor. Life was lean but okay.

Then John learned about rent subsidies. They moved into a subsidized housing unit. They also qualified for food stamps. Life got better.

Jon then found out that if his wife was single, she’d get a chunk of gov’t money every month. Being on a roll, he talked her into pretending he’d left her. He’d then hide when the caseworker came by.

Soon, Jon quit his job. They had plenty of money, free healthcare, food stamps, you name it. BUT then, with no job, Jon got bored and drifted. He started drinking and discovered crack. He beat his wife nearly to death and she locked him out. So now, the kids have no dad, Jon is homeless and a crack addict, while welfare supports the kids.

The people who created the welfare state/Great Society have done their work.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Jon lives in Muncie, IN. Years ago, he had a wife, 3 kids, and a job in a retirement home as a janitor. Life was lean but okay.

Then John learned about rent subsidies. They moved into a subsidized housing unit. They also qualified for food stamps. Life got better.

Jon then found out that if his wife was single, she’d get a chunk of gov’t money every month. Being on a roll, he talked her into pretending he’d left her. He’d then hide when the caseworker came by.

Soon, Jon quit his job. They had plenty of money, free healthcare, food stamps, you name it. BUT then, with no job, Jon got bored and drifted. He started drinking and discovered crack. He beat his wife nearly to death and she locked him out. So now, the kids have no dad, Jon is homeless and a crack addict, while welfare supports the kids.

The people who created the welfare state/Great Society have done their work.[/quote]

Uh. Yeah. I’m sure that happens…uh…all the time.

[quote]Ren wrote:
DS: great post man.

African-American is the worst term anyone has for a black person. How many black Americans have even been to Africa? Know what tribe their ancestors came from? I hate to break it to some people out there, but Africa is a BIG place, and maybe an ancestor some 300 years ago got dragged off of it in chains, but you have nothing to do with it.[/quote]

So you’re against slavery reparations then?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
So you’re against slavery reparations then?
[/quote]

I’m all for slavery reparations. I think anyone who was a slave should be given back wages for all their years of forced labor, as well as full government assistance in education and finding a new job.

[quote]DS 007 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jon lives in Muncie, IN. Years ago, he had a wife, 3 kids, and a job in a retirement home as a janitor. Life was lean but okay.

Then John learned about rent subsidies. They moved into a subsidized housing unit. They also qualified for food stamps. Life got better.

Jon then found out that if his wife was single, she’d get a chunk of gov’t money every month. Being on a roll, he talked her into pretending he’d left her. He’d then hide when the caseworker came by.

Soon, Jon quit his job. They had plenty of money, free healthcare, food stamps, you name it. BUT then, with no job, Jon got bored and drifted. He started drinking and discovered crack. He beat his wife nearly to death and she locked him out. So now, the kids have no dad, Jon is homeless and a crack addict, while welfare supports the kids.

The people who created the welfare state/Great Society have done their work.

Uh. Yeah. I’m sure that happens…uh…all the time.[/quote]

Jon is a pseudonym for a cousin of mine. He’s now remarried and drugfree. His ex remarried and still lives in Muncie.

I’ve known others who lived like this. You’d be shocked.

My favorite memory from my younger days: a guy at a comm college making a fan out of his paycheck, welfare check, unemployment check, and his financial aid check. He said he also got food stamps.

The libs are brilliant in this btw. They tax productive behavior and encourage sleazy behavior. Certainly a good way to run a society…

[quote]Ren wrote:
DS: great post man.

African-American is the worst term anyone has for a black person. How many black Americans have even been to Africa? [/quote]

Agreed, but that is an American thing.

I see tons of people claiming to be “Italian-Americans” or “Irish Americans”, except they haven’t been to the country and are three generations removed from those who were.

I won’t call anyone “…-American”.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Ren wrote:
DS: great post man.

African-American is the worst term anyone has for a black person. How many black Americans have even been to Africa?

Agreed, but that is an American thing.

I see tons of people claiming to be “Italian-Americans” or “Irish Americans”, except they haven’t been to the country and are three generations removed from those who were.

I won’t call anyone “…-American”.

[/quote]

You’re right. It’s a totally American thing. In the U.K. you don’t see folks claiming to be “African British” or “Italian English”. You don’t find this kind of thing in the whole of Europe and/or Asia.

I think that this is just another symptom of America’s obsession with race. And I think it works both ways: Obsession for the sake of “political correctness” and obsession for the sake of racial prejudice. That’s not saying that European/Asian nations do not have racial problems. They do. But I do not think you find such a preoccupation elsewhere. It’s almost a hypersensitivity.