Whiskey II

It was $54 I believe.

I can believe this dude does yoga more than deadlifts.

That Knob Creek smoked maple is pretty darn good.

That’s a great view ;). Spent the day playing baseball and now sipping some Otis Webber. This bottle, may or may not off been been full on Friday.

Did you end up getting your shirt?

Hey I played some ball today too. What kind of league do you play in Chris?

I play in my local MABL league. We actually have a fairly competitive league. What about you?

This one is surprisingly good. Lots of butter and pear. Although, it’s pretty light on proof and can seem almost non-alcoholic if you’re used to higher proof bottles.

This summer I’m just playing in our local (Inland Northwest) MSBL. It’s not all that competitive. It’s 35+ but the average age is probably over 45.

Last summer I played in both the MSBL and MABL. Like your league, our MABL is very competitive. Most of the 10 teams had a college level pitcher on roster.

What area are you in?

1 Like

I’m in the Willamette Valley League, essentially south of Willsonville to Eugene.

Is this eastern Washington?

We’ve got one minor leaguer in the league. My team has a handful of college guys, including myself and one team is all University guys. Overall a there’s a pretty good mix of HS, JC and university players. Several really good teams, with the rest pretty intermixed. Sadly, most people can’t seem to pay the team fee for some reason.

Don’t worry Chris, it’s not just Oregonians or young guys who can’t get their player fees in. The senior league players in Washington can’t seem to come up with the cash either. The 18+ division does have a harder time though.

Cheers