1x5/55
1x5/65
1x5/70
1x10,7,7,7,9

Lying tri ext
4x8/15s

Facepulls ss kneeling cable crunch
3x10/75

Dang!! You can fix cars too?!! That is something I wish I had in my toolbox of life skills!

1 Like

Lol! I haven’t got it fixed yet! Pulling steering wheel can be a pain in the ass!

No doubt, just got my lay off papers for the winter like a month earlier than usual.

Dis you CL? :smirk:

image https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/80998568.jpg

Have an epic weekend, later.

1 Like

Oh! I got skills alright. Unfortunately most of them are useless! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you’re being modest. It sounds like you fix and manage quite a bit. You make me think of a pioneer woman.

3 Likes

This :+1::muscle:

Useless skills are often the most entertaining and fun which makes them not useless at all. It’s ok to take a little pride in what you do.

Thanks guys! But seriously, I’m just nuts!

Didn’t pull yesterday but did some serious “real world” stuff. We’ll put down as, loaded carries, conditioning, and whatever else beat me up. But I did get a lot done!

I did tri’s Friday so naturally my mom needed steel post driven Sat…lol Uh… yep, I know they are there.

Would really like to go out deadlift, but don’t want to get stupid. I was whooped last night!

I think driving steel posts is “pile driving”; incredible upper body workout.

2 Likes

I like the black 7ft. What do y’all think?
PNG

It looks good but it’s hard to tell from a picture. For me, knurling is everything. The black looks much better than the chrome one.

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t know if you remeber Gorilla Vanilla but, he got one for Christmas last year, and said it was a really good bar. I am sure I’ll never need this much bar, but the cheap ones are almost as expensive.
As long as it doesn’t have the cheese grater knurling, as Brute put it, I should be good. Of course this is just on my wish list for now, hopefully it won’t take three years to get it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Well I didn’t lift this morning and glad I didn’t. I did end up getting a decent strength session in. Had to move a 1960s maybe 70s vintage coke box out of a garage by myself after I dug a grave to bury Black Kitty.
Now, I can add gravedigger to my list of whacked out shit I do🤣

1 Like

You mentioned Gorilla Vanilla. I just googled him (Greg Prince) and found him posting in last few days on a writers’ website called “Chalk the weekly knob”. Looks thinner than his lifting days, but it’s him. He’s developing his writing interests.

1 Like

Good for him! I know he had written a children’s book.

Thanks for finding him. I was worried, since he has not posted in a very long time. Gorilla was one of the guys who pushed me and always came up with new ways to get better.

11/26/18

BP
1x10/bar
1x5/55
1x5/65
1x3/75 that was it
1.5 5x5/55

Squat
Third world holds
Jumps
1x10/ bar
1x5/85
1x5/105
1x5/125 hell yeah!
5x5/85 ss facepulls

Hanging knee raise

Ending up pulling 205 sumo sat. Not great but it did go up.

4 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

11/27/18

CGBP
1x10/bar
1x5/55
1x5/65
5x5/55 working on bar speed and keeping left arm tucked in so it goes up straight
SS with
Trapbar
3x5/125
3x5/145

TrBar rows
5x5/70

Facepulls and chins

Fast and nasty! Under 30 mins