10/1/17
Push ups
BW squats

I hate you @OldGoat :joy::face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

10/2/17
25 push ups
25 Bw squats

Called the dentist office this morning and told her we need to do something. Have a appointment at 11, hopefully she can figure out what the hell is going on. I feel like shit.

2 Likes

I have that effect on a lotta people !

2 Likes

10/3/17
25 push ups
25bw squats

Okay. Went to the quack yesterday. I may or may not be allergic to my teeth…lol we are doing a skin test and will know in a little while.

While I was there she took more xrays and dug large bone fragment out. That may have been causing the headache. Let’s hope.

Now she wants to do more surgery on the bone in the back of my mouth… ugh!
That is NOT what I want to hear!

Anyway, on the second visit yesterday she ground on them some more and put some kind of anesthetic gel on them and stuck them in my mouth. About 30 seconds later my heart almost exploded. OMG! I told the girl let’s not do that again!!! Holy shit! Took 2 hours for my heart to calm down. After that I felt pretty good.

Then last night there was a big chicken snake right by my mom’s house. She told me to go take care of it. Me and Ole Betsy headed out. The moment I pulled the trigger and felt the kick it was like a ligtening bolt of pain shot thru my left jaw. Thru the left side side of my head. Wow! The thought never crossed my mind. Thank God it only lasted for a few seconds. But damn! I was it a shock!

1 Like

Not exactly the snake story we expected to read. Hope things improve quick.

Thanks Biker.

Well she has determined that I am not allergic to the acrylic. I kinda had that figured out already. She also said that the lightning bolt of pain was totally unrelated to my teeth. WHAT? Yeah, okay lady, whatever.

This is why I have trust issues.!!!

I think I have it figured out. Everytime I put them in the inside of my top lip gets all mushy feeling and burns. They did not do this until she relined them. I think he changed polish. It’s mostly where the polished part😉
Now, getting her to understand that is a whole other story.

I do believe there is still something screwed up on the left side of my jaw, because when I eat I hit it occasionally. We will see who is right in the end. I have my money on me!

And all she would have to do, is listen and not treat me like a child. Yes, I have anxiety, no I am not stupid!

3 Likes

Oh no, not dental horror stories. But that is a real weird horror story. Hope you’re feeling better.

Just checking on the Chicken.

How’s things?

1 Like

Thanks Chris. Things have not gone well. I am angry, hurt, disappointed and devasted. Apparently, being able to eat is NOT a requirement for dentures. “It’s the nature of them”, “It’s a bad solution to solution to a really bad problem” Who knew? And that “this procedure just doesn’t work for everyone.”
Well maybe somebody should have said that BEFORE they ruined my life!

1 Like

That sucks. I pray things will turn around for you.

^Ditto.

Thanks guys. I guess I said that wrong earlier. I was the one who ruined my own life for going. I have no one to blame but me. The ultimate responsibility lies on myself. I fucked up!

1 Like

11/25/17
We’ll just refer to this is as lame ass shit for this next week.

BW squats
1x10/ bar
1x5/55
5x5/75

BP
5x5/55

BW shit
BPAs, facepulls blah, blah, blah

3 Likes

hope you’re feeling better about things in general. I’ve always found losing myself in the weights helps. Life goes on.

Thanks Biker. I am still VERY angry and probably will be for some time. But, you’re right, life does go on.

3 Likes

Training is great therapy.

1 Like

11/26/17
DL
2x5/105
2x5/115
1x5/125
1x5/135
1x1/145

Other stuff

3 Likes