The Game is Afoot (CL)

The snake “expert” says that the old saying is wrong. That the colors aren’t always the same. Like the pattern on a dog or cat.

We were taught the poem when we were kids, so I don’t know. I do know however, I am not picking up any snake to find out…lol

7/23/18
It think this is probably a couple of degrees cooler than it is in my gym right now :rofl:
IMG_1697

4 Likes

Sure, and next you’ll tell me I before E except after C isn’t always the case either.

Well… now that you’ve mentioned it…

1 Like

:laughing:My first 6 years of school were in Belgium and Germany in French and German. Both languages, especially German, are pretty much spelled like they sound. When I started school in the US I sucked at spelling. Still do.

1 Like

My dad who was German said the same thing…lol

I don’t have time for this, I got shit to do!
These snausage fingers better be back to their skeletal self by morning!

1 Like

Wha happened? Your get bit or did you hit?

Red wasp sting. Grrrr!

1 Like

Wow. One just got my wife on the elbow the other day. She was pulling some squash from our garden. We iced it down for a couple of days and she took some benedryl. I got stung so many times when I was delivering mail I don’t even swell up anymore.

Ouch! Elbow would probably be worse.
I used to not swell up from a wasp, only honey bees. It is just inconvenient. Have a big project I need to work on this weekend. One of my peeps told me that I have been stung by so many things that if something bit me, IT would die…lol

1 Like

OH MY GOD!!! That looks so painful!!! How can you sleep?? Hands are just so full of nerves and sensation!!

BASTARD WASPS!!! What a CHUMP!!! I hope it heals up fast!

1 Like

It just got bigger as I slept…lol
The little bastard was in the mop! :roll_eyes:
Couple of days and it will be fine. It’s throbbing and itching like crazy right now tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Hell hath no fury like me when I am hungry and slightly inconvenienced!

1 Like

OUCH!!! CL, that looks sooo painful. Dang, good think you’re not allergic.

BTW, congrats on scoring some old plates at such a bargain. Awesome! You’ll put those to good use. You’re developing a pretty nice home setup there.

1 Like

That looks painful, hope it gets better soon!

1 Like

Legit lol’d @ snausage. Sucks man, hope it heals quickly for you.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! It’s better now, just a little swelling left up by my elbow, but almost gone.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it. That looked painful and annoying.

1 Like

Wow, that’s an amazing deal on weight plates. Score

1 Like

Thanks! Sometimes I actually pick them up and put them down :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like