The Game is Afoot (CL)

Shit… sorry for your loss. Feel like a ass for not keeping up with your log .

No rock today :slightly_frowning_face: We had a line of thunderstorms roll thru and I didn’t want to dance around in the lightening to get one!
Should be nice tomorrow though.

Well the tire is not new, I have had it a couple years, just haven’t used it in a while. It’s a pretty good size and was stuck to the ground from laying there. I was really happy that I got it moved to a better part of the property.
I’m working on getting a few more things. I found a really good deal on a pair of 120lb dumbbells the other day $80. I thought they would be too heavy so I passed, I kinda wish I would have went and got them just for shits and grins!
I live in the Hill Country so there is no shortage of hills with better dirt. I have a creek to cross to get to my house, might try the sprints again there.
Thanks for stopping in!

2 Likes

Thank you Bulldog. I know you have had a loss of your own to deal with.

1 Like

Okay but he is adorable.

Oh yes! He was still there when I got home. I took the dog in, which couldn’t reach him anyway, and told him it was safe to come down now. Poor thing stayed up in the tree through the thunderstorm.

1 Like

I thought of you when my wife and I got home from dinner. I look out the back door and what’s sitting up in a tree?

It was kinda dark out so it’s hard to see. But she just sat there and didn’t move.

Oh wow! It must be porcupine season!

4/29/18
Had to take a few days off. Just wrung out from all the drama. Finally got a couple of nights sleep. Now, we shall carry on.

Sunday Funday
Played with my rings, some band work, carried some stuff, flipped my tire etc…

Went and picked up my dad’s ashes yesterday and took them to his sister. I really wasn’t sure about how I was going to feel about this (seeing the ashes) I made it through it though.
His sister has made this entire thing WAY more complicated than should have ever been, and now she is wanting more. My patience has about reached it’s limits.
And that! Is never a good thing!

2 Likes

4/30/18
Warm up

Squat
1x5/115
1x5/125
1x3/135
3x5/105

Right hip/ass is Not happy. Stopped halfway thru and foam rolled it, no help.
Took the sander to it afterwrds still hurts like hell. Just going to have to take next month to get this straightened out. No way no!

The sander?

Porter Cable random orbital sander. Makes one helluva massager.

1 Like

Lmao! Creative!

1 Like

With what grit paper? hahaha!!!

Norton, wet/dry 80 grit!

Was watching “Born Strong” about Eddie Hall, Brian Shaw, Hafthor Bjornsson, and Zyndrunas Savickas. At one point Eddie Hall is warming up and he’s sitting there using one of those orbital car polishers on his legs to loosen then up.

2 Likes

Do you think an electrical one would work the same?

The one I use is electric. It’s an older model and is variable speed. I can’t find the stick-on pads for it anymore, so you have to use a cloth over the velcro hooks. It really does help loosen it up though.

5/5/18
Been working on get shit lined back up.

But Sat is DL day. My fave!

Conv from a deficit
1x5/125
1x5/145
1x5/165
1x1/185 flew up so fast slapped a couple more plates on :roll_eyes:
1x1/205 PR!

And my ass is still in tact! Yay me!

3 Likes