WHINING BITCHES!

We are all SPOILED!

I just became extremely pissed off from a seemingly innocent post I read on this site.

The poster was buying bulk protein from somewhere other than this site… that just fucking pisses me off.

Any protein, fish oil, post-workout shake, or creatine you buy for cheaper than you get here is guaranteed to be utter garbage.

Support the friggin site that gives us free information and rock-bottom priced, high-quality supplements and stop fucking whining about the prices!

[quote]Hamster wrote:
We are all SPOILED!

I just became extremely pissed off from a seemingly innocent post I read on this site.

The poster was buying bulk protein from somewhere other than this site… that just fucking pisses me off.

Any protein, fish oil, post-workout shake, or creatine you buy for cheaper than you get here is guaranteed to be utter garbage.

Support the friggin site that gives us free information and rock-bottom priced, high-quality supplements and stop fucking whining about the prices!

[/quote]
heh… . if he’s american he has no excuse… . if however he’s like me then I can understand since the postage costs more than the products are worth themselves and makes it extremmely uneconomical to buy even with the low cost of the dollar atm. …

Yea, for the quality they have here, there’s no beating the prices.

Their prices are even competitive with some of the cheap crap that other companies sell.

Some people don’t realize that Biotest is cutting out the middle man by selling on this site.

We get supplements that could be a LOT more expensive than they are.

Buy from other companies, you’re paying for large advertising campaigns, distributors and re-sellers.

Sounds an awful lot like your whining.Simmer down!

I love the products sold at this site. Now with Flameout and Creatine I see no point in going elsewhere.With that being said I buy here because they have the best products on the market.Period! Its a bonus that I get to support this site.With that being said if their products were inferior to another companies then I would buy from the company that offers the best products(in this case its Biotest).

I also think anyone who spends money regularly on supplements and doesn’t atleast try the stuff sold on this site is short changing themselves. The stuff sold here is top of the line for a damn good price.

[quote]Gl;itch.e wrote:
heh… . if he’s american he has no excuse… . if however he’s like me then I can understand since the postage costs more than the products are worth themselves and makes it extremmely uneconomical to buy even with the low cost of the dollar atm. …

[/quote]

Why don’t you get your shit from Biotest in New Zealand, then?

biotestedge.co.nz

Switch to decaf bitch.

Damnit!.. I thought this was a call to arms.

** wanders off **

[quote]Gl;itch.e wrote:
Hamster wrote:
We are all SPOILED!

[/quote]

Yup. If I was back home in the States, I’d buy around a hundred bucks of Biotest stuff a month. However, I’m not, so I bring over what I can carry, and have to hunt around for stuff here (UK).

[quote]Hamster wrote:
We are all SPOILED!

[/quote]

See, if you buy from Biotest (which I do), then this site really isn’t free, especially if you waste your time acting like their whore (kinda like what you’re doin).

I agree, this site is filled with quality, and so are their products. That doesn’t mean you should devote your life to T-Nation, tatoo the name Biotest on your ass and wash away your sins whenever you think about buying a supplement from another place. A place that could - brace yourself - also sell quality products (gasp). As for the people who whine about the prices, here’s an idea : let’em. Are you tellin’ me that you care whether or not they’re sellin themselves short? Didn’t think so.

Stop whining.

This thread is stupid. I use some supplements from here and I use some supplements NOT from here. How am I selling myself short because of it? Some of you need to grow the fuck up.

[quote]Massif wrote:
Gl;itch.e wrote:
heh… . if he’s american he has no excuse… . if however he’s like me then I can understand since the postage costs more than the products are worth themselves and makes it extremmely uneconomical to buy even with the low cost of the dollar atm. …[/quote]

Buying in bulk cuts down the shipping cost considerably. I combine orders with friends and we split the shipping.

{quote] Why don’t you get your shit from Biotest in New Zealand, then?

biotestedge.co.nz[/quote]

I don’t know about Gl;itch.e but I have checked out that site: they don’t have the full range and their prices are rather high. However it might be worth it if you are just getting protein powders esp as the NZD falls against the USD.

Massif- don’t be sad that we are allowed to import some things that you aren’t…you get sunshine instead.

Threads like this piss me off. You sound like a mindless, brainwashed zombie. Not even a cool, brain eating zombie, but a whining little bitch zombie.

People can buy whatever they want. Get over it.

Hamster, you sound like you’re in love with Biotest…dont worry you’ll find someone soon.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
This thread is stupid. I use some supplements from here and I use some supplements NOT from here. How am I selling myself short because of it? [/quote]

You’re not. I meant that Hamster probably feels that way.

[quote]Nes-T wrote:
Hamster wrote:
That doesn’t mean you should devote your life to T-Nation, tatoo the name Biotest on your ass[/quote]

I wish someone had told me before I quit my job, left my wife and kids, got the full body tattoo and decided to walk around North America spreading the word about Biotest. Damnit!

DB

I currently have 5 containers of Metabolic Drive, 2 RED KAT, 2 ZMA’s and an order for 4 Flameout (whenever they come in!)

I know a good thing when I see it. However, I just placed an order for 10 lbs of powdered eggs to add to my shakes.

Maybe I’m a sellout? A disloyal a-hole, maybe?

T-Nation stuff ROCKS! However, there is stuff I use they do not make. Whacha gonna do?

[quote]derek wrote:
I currently have 5 containers of Metabolic Drive, 2 RED KAT, 2 ZMA’s and an order for 4 Flameout (whenever they come in!)

I know a good thing when I see it. However, I just placed an order for 10 lbs of powdered eggs to add to my shakes.

Maybe I’m a sellout? A disloyal a-hole, maybe?

T-Nation stuff ROCKS! However, there is stuff I use they do not make. Whacha gonna do?[/quote]

No Surge??? wtf?

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

No Surge??? wtf?

DB[/quote]

Sorry DB, I’m doing the Anabolic Diet. Otherwise…

[quote]Hamster wrote:
We are all SPOILED!

[/quote]

Ah, blind, reactionary and defensive (and offensive) faith, in what… an effing product line. A good one, sure, but give me a break - since when is Biotest the second coming of Christ? This post is solid proof of an extremely successful marketing strategy.

[quote]thirstygirl wrote:
Buying in bulk cuts down the shipping cost considerably. I combine orders with friends and we split the shipping.

I don’t know about Gl;itch.e but I have checked out that site: they don’t have the full range and their prices are rather high. However it might be worth it if you are just getting protein powders esp as the NZD falls against the USD.
[/quote]
yeah buying in bulk would seem like the better way to go… . even though youll get extra customs charges if the value of the imported goods exceeds a certain amount… . but then theres still the worry about additional shipping charges being made without my consent. …

have you ever been randomly charged extra postage cost by Biotest after the package had been delivered? I got taken for an extra $20 US because apparently New Plymouth is “remote”