T Nation

Which Would Be Better?

Gaspari Size-on, Superpump, and Novedex… or Bsn Cellmass, Nitrix, and No-xplode…

It’s illegal to endorse AAKG products on T-Nation, Biotest store is probably the best source for creatine (just go for the straight monohydrate without the bells and whistles) and I don’t know what the fuck Novedex is.

On a side note, does anyone else think it’s funny that the spell checker doesn’t have “creatine” or “monohydrate” programmed into the web site’s dictionary?

My bet is that the money spent on any of these products could go to better use.

" It’s illegal to endorse AAKG products on T-Nation, Biotest store is probably the best source for creatine (just go for the straight monohydrate without the bells and whistles) and I don’t know what the fuck Novedex is. "

What is AAKG? And im not endorsing anything, Im inquiring which product would be better…

BigRagoo … Such as what?

[quote]jayjules wrote:
Gaspari Size-on, Superpump, and Novedex… or Bsn Cellmass, Nitrix, and No-xplode… [/quote]

Most of the stuff made by Gaspari is usually pretty good. The Size On though is just an expensive monohydrate creatine. The Superpump works as far as energy but it has been known to give people very bad stomach problems; enough that one would have to stop a work out to go shit.

As far as Bsn goes I am personally not a fan of their products at all expect for the Syntha6 which is a pretty solid casein. The No Explode is basically just a caffeine/sugar rush with some creatine added in it. Cellmass is just another overpriced creatine product, granted it does work but you can easily buy the monohydrate one here for much cheaper and get a lot more servings for your buck.

Overall though if your going to choose one of these stacks, go with the Gaspari one. If you wanna save some money and get better quality items just order the Biotest creatine and ditch the NO product for the Power Drive

[quote]jayjules wrote:
BigRagoo … Such as what?[/quote]

Honestly anything. What those products promise and what they deliver are nearly polar opposites. They are vigorously marketed to those looking for some feasable edge or shortcut in training. Now, a couple of these are touted as decent products, but coming from someone who chased supps as a beginner, there is nothing legal that will give a person a big noticable, no doubt about advantage. Basic creatine has enough evidence that it’s use is beneficial, so why spend a lot more money on products that spike creatine with ingredients that are iffy at best.

AAKG is arginine alpha ketoglutarate, a main ingredient in NO products. It is supposed to boost nitric oxide levels in the blood to elicit more of a “pumped feeling”. Some say it does, others say it doesn’t. Research goes along with both of the anecdotal evidence depending on the source of the studies. To me, it is stomach cramps and a headache in a bottle. I was given a NO product from my gym owner to try out. Nothing worth writing home about as far as better workouts and such.

Red flag on “novadex”.

Any supp manufacturer that uses sound-alike names on their product are just plain assholes.

A breach of integrity like that is plenty enough to disregard their product line.

[quote]biglift88 wrote:
jayjules wrote:
Gaspari Size-on, Superpump, and Novedex… or Bsn Cellmass, Nitrix, and No-xplode…

Most of the stuff made by Gaspari is usually pretty good. The Size On though is just an expensive monohydrate creatine. The Superpump works as far as energy but it has been known to give people very bad stomach problems; enough that one would have to stop a work out to go shit.

As far as Bsn goes I am personally not a fan of their products at all expect for the Syntha6 which is a pretty solid casein. The No Explode is basically just a caffeine/sugar rush with some creatine added in it. Cellmass is just another overpriced creatine product, granted it does work but you can easily buy the monohydrate one here for much cheaper and get a lot more servings for your buck.

Overall though if your going to choose one of these stacks, go with the Gaspari one. If you wanna save some money and get better quality items just order the Biotest creatine and ditch the NO product for the Power Drive[/quote]

And biglift88 concurs with my post.

Keep it simple if you’re new to lifting. Use food as your main supplement complimenting your lifting routine. If you want to venture into using a few supplements go with a good whey protein, fish oil and creatine monohydrate.

I concur with biglift88 on the NO explode being hard on stomach, my buddy takes it and I have been @ the gym when he leaves to drop bombs mid-workout.

Stick with training as hard as you can; and eating correctly; you’ll have much better long term results and health.

[quote]jayjules wrote:
Gaspari Size-on, Superpump, and Novedex… or Bsn Cellmass, Nitrix, and No-xplode… [/quote]

Well duh, all of them!