Which Way Is She Turning?

I saw a CCW first. Then I started reading the left brain functions and right brain functions and then I saw the picture turning CW. Now I can’t switch back to CCW.

jet

Oh its a .gif. Let me enable gif animation. Shes turning clockwise. Cool. I only stared at it for about 1/2 an hour. Alright time for Yankees\Indians game 4.

WOW. FREAKy.

Went CCW when I read.

Another trick is to watch for when her legs cross. You can then “decide” which leg is closer towards you. That will change her spinning.

…And that chick has like a perfect body.

It was CCW then I shut my eyes and thought of lucky charms she was CW. I would say the majority of people are going to see her going counter because they’ve been reading internet pages for a while by the time they see her, usually an analytical activity.

yea i’ve found if i look at her shadow, she goes CCW but if i look at her head then it goes CW

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Another trick is to watch for when her legs cross. You can then “decide” which leg is closer towards you. That will change her spinning.

…And that chick has like a perfect body.[/quote]

I saw your avatar and was listening to “My Hate Unfolds” by Callenish Circle at the same time. It was weird.

The monologue at the end of the song is the same one at the end of American Psycho.

Only way i was able to get it look like she was going CW was to open 2 browsers of her and quickly click between them.

[quote]tme wrote:
Nice tits.

[/quote]

LMAO

Started CCW for me and then when it went CW it freaked me out. Really cool. Now I can alternate between the two.

So what does that mean?

CW/CCW, who cares, she’s hot.

DB

I got it so I can switch at will. If I think of math problems she goes CCW and if I improvise music in my head she goes CW. Crazy.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
I got it so I can switch at will. If I think of math problems she goes CCW and if I improvise music in my head she goes CW. Crazy. [/quote]

This is the only thing that works consistently for me.

It took me a really long time to get her to switch. People are always telling me I’m really unbalanced, I was beginning to think they are right.

No one has commented on her nipples, yet?

Has this become Estrogen Nation?

No matter what I do I can’t get her to stop going CW.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
No matter what I do I can’t get her to stop going CW.[/quote]

After about 10min of trying I can get her to switch direction, watch the middle shadow until you can see it spin ccw, then watch her again.

It’s really cool. At work yesterday it was very hard for me to see her spin ccw. When I got home I showed it to my wife. At home I could only see her go counter-clockwise. Apparently I use one side of my brain at work and the other at home.

At first it was CW then after thinking about some math problems it turned CCW, at this point I asked my mom and she said it was CW.

The only changes in direction I’m seeing are cowgirl/reverse cowgirl. I want to have sex with this spinning princess. Is that weird?

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
The only changes in direction I’m seeing are cowgirl/reverse cowgirl. I want to have sex with this spinning princess. Is that weird?

DB[/quote]

No it is normal. She does have some nice nips:D