Which Waterbury Training Methond

I’m 34. Only training about 4 years.
Deep Squat 225x5
Deadlift 265x5
Bench 205x5

Been training the 5x5 method with some success. Was looking for a new training method however. Was initially going to go with Waterbury TBT program. But he seems to have a couple of different programs (The Waterbury Method, ABBH, TBT). Can someone recommend one?

I’m looking for size and strength.

Thanks all!

[quote]wannabebigchris wrote:
Deep Squat 225x5
Deadlift 265x5
Bench 205x5

Been training the 5x5 method with some success. Was looking for a new training method however. Was initially going to go with Waterbury TBT program. But he seems to have a couple of different programs (The Waterbury Method, ABBH, TBT). Can someone recommend one?

Thanks all![/quote]

I recommend you start with ABBH I, then proceed to ABBH II. Follow those with Waterbury Method. Believe me, ABBH is effective. It doesn’t look like much on paper when compared to WM for instance, but you will make gains in size and strength.

I’m doing the 10x3 FFL and
it’s working great for size
and strength. I too, was doing 5x5
prior to this.

I’ll keep with this until it
plateaus and then probably switch
to the TBT routine.

Hey guys. I’m actually leaning towards the TBD method.

Wast thinking of picking 4 compund movements from the following areas:
Chest
Back
Deltoids
Quads (squats)
After 2 weeks I would substitute lower back and hips for Quads so.
Chest
Back
Deltoids
LowerBack/Hips (deadlifts)

One question I have is regarding the antagonists weeks. I’d pair chest/back. But deltiods/quad or deltoids/hips don’t really pair well. Maybe on Antagonist weeks I can do Squats and Deads?

Thanks all!

[quote]wannabebigchris wrote:
Deep Squat 225x5
Deadlift 265x5
Bench 205x5

Thanks all![/quote]

Id go with TBT or TTT…also, Lift Fast Get Big works great also…i did all 3 and loved everyone of them…they are all amazing so no matter what you choose you will love it…id start with lift fast get big than do the TBT and onward to the TTT…thats how i cycled the workouts and i added solid mass and my strength has gone up tremedously