Which Waterbury Method For Max Growth?

I know that this question, or very similiar ones, appear here all the time, so hopefully you can bear with me, as I ask once again.

I know that there is no “perfect” routine, as different routines can work for different people at different times…but for anyone out there who has used any of Chad Waterbury’s routines, which would you say has worked the best for you personally (mainly in terms of hypertrophy).

I see many programs written by Chad, and am interested in giving one a go. Just wondering if there is any sort of consensus out there as to which one to start with. I like his 3 day per week, total body workout philosophy (I know that I am overly simplifying here)…but I am really unsure as to which program to start with.

Any personal experiences and/or recommendations with Chad’s programs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I found TBT to be the best, but I made a little chance in that I added 10x3’s into the mix. I found that it worked well. I can’t speak to over training thou as I was cut short after the 5 week due to an eye injury. I do think that with a good training shake and post-shake over training can be avoided.

It depends on your training level (i.e. beginner, intermediate, advanced) but the reccomended sequence seems to be:
ABBH 1
ABBH 2
SFM
SOB
TTT
HH
WM
TBT
QD
SC
BBB

Assuming you start today and take a few weeks off to rest here and there, that should cover you through about July 2006. =)