Which Training Method?

I am going to use the t-dawg diet after a week of maintenance kcal. I want to know which program to use either the lactic acid training for fat loss, or the ripped rugged and hard. I like higher reps better because of the pump, but maybe it is time to get out of my comfort zone. Any thoughts on these 2 would be appreciated.

[quote]matt_t2004 wrote:
I am going to use the t-dawg diet after a week of maintenance kcal. I want to know which program to use either the lactic acid training for fat loss, or the ripped rugged and hard. I like higher reps better because of the pump, but maybe it is time to get out of my comfort zone. Any thoughts on these 2 would be appreciated.[/quote]

You don’t need a program for fat loss when you hadn’t put any muscle on you yet. You need to train in the 6-12 repetition range, eat 6 times a day and try lifting heavier weights.

And if you’re contemplating trying something called “ripped rugged and hard” I think you’re in the wrong place.

[quote]Majin wrote:
matt_t2004 wrote:
I am going to use the t-dawg diet after a week of maintenance kcal. I want to know which program to use either the lactic acid training for fat loss, or the ripped rugged and hard. I like higher reps better because of the pump, but maybe it is time to get out of my comfort zone. Any thoughts on these 2 would be appreciated.

You don’t need a program for fat loss when you hadn’t put any muscle on you yet. You need to train in the 6-12 repetition range, eat 6 times a day and try lifting heavier weights.

And if you’re contemplating trying something called “ripped rugged and hard” I think you’re in the wrong place.[/quote]

he’s talking about “ripped, rugged and dense” do a search for it. it is a T-Nation workout

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
he’s talking about “ripped, rugged and dense” do a search for it. it is a T-Nation workout[/quote]

I know it’s a name for some article. At this stage the OP doesn’t require some 6 week program with a name right out of an erotic novel. A simple “don’t train the same muscle again if it’s tired” is enough for most people.