Which T-Shirt Design Looks Best?

[quote]Bad John wrote:
GaMeOvEr305 wrote:
I like the blank and the deadlift one.

Make an Uncle Sam one that says “I want you to deadlift!” or “I want you to shut up and lift!”.

There fixed it for you.

[/quote]

LoL. Thanks, that’s exactly what I meant.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
pino34 wrote:
Restroom Guy “Deadlift”?

I vote for this one, or just the guy with no words.

Now that I think about it, I’d go with the no-words one first, but this is a close second.

A little off topic, but I was also just thinking about having motivating words spelled so they could be read in a mirror, like “Work Harder”, only the letters are backwards and read from right to left without the mirror.[/quote]

That’s a wicked idea! You’ve inspired me to make another t-shirt. I’m thinking a Red Stop Sign that says “LIFT” instead of “STOP” and make it so the letters look correctly only in a mirror.

You are a genius.

[quote]kmanley wrote:
I agree with the majority keep it simple. My suggestion would be to use a circle though, seems to put it more in “men’s room door” context for me.
[/quote]

Or the Rectangular sign shape you see

Definitely the blank logo bro, that’d make a cool fuckin tee.

Instead of plates, put in cups, then sell it as a lady’s T.

[quote]yorik wrote:
Instead of plates, put in cups, then sell it as a lady’s T.[/quote]

And add a “Lift Heavy” caption.

Put “deadlift” in brail. If you can, make it that puffy-standoutish-3D lettering.

How about this?

[quote]altimus wrote:
deadlift by a landslide. rub the very thing most gym goers avoid right in their face.[/quote]

What he said for the same reason.

I just ordered the t-shirt for myself. For anyone who wants one, I’ll keep it up at:

http://www.zazzle.com/thetshirtexperiment*/product/235767322592862638

[quote]pino34 wrote:
I just ordered the t-shirt for myself. For anyone who wants one, I’ll keep it up at:

[/quote]
Cool, I like the stop sign ‘lift’ shirt too.

What a great idea putting the letters backwards. :wink:

I like that site. Good find.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
pino34 wrote:

Cool, I like the stop sign ‘lift’ shirt too.

What a great idea putting the letters backwards. :wink:

I like that site. Good find.
[/quote]

Yeah what sucks about “on-demand” t-shirt printing is that it’s per-unit cost is premium and you can’t set the price.

I’m still tweaking the “LIFT” stop sign so I’ll post pictures when it’s perfect.

Thx for the mirrored letters idea SWR-1240 :).

I finally made one but couldn’t use any of their fonts since it wouldn’t let me reverse the letters.

I had to make a bitmap image, then reverse the lettering and save it as a .jpeg.

Is there any other way to get a font from the site that allows you to reverse the lettering?

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
I finally made one but couldn’t use any of their fonts since it wouldn’t let me reverse the letters.

I had to make a bitmap image, then reverse the lettering and save it as a .jpeg.

Is there any other way to get a font from the site that allows you to reverse the lettering?

Unfortunately, Zazzle’s t-shirt design tools are somewhat limited and you have to use photoshop or something to reverse the lettering.

Warning: If you use zazzle and post a t-shirt, you WILL NOT be able to pull it off or delete it. Yuck.

[quote]pino34 wrote:

Unfortunately, Zazzle’s t-shirt design tools are somewhat limited and you have to use photoshop or something to reverse the lettering.[/quote]
Yea, I emailed them and got a response fairly quickly. The lady who emailed back said she liked the idea and would pass it on.

[quote]
Warning: If you use zazzle and post a t-shirt, you WILL NOT be able to pull it off or delete it. Yuck.[/quote]

Thanks for the head’s up. I would have thought we would be able to delete the designs we made.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
pino34 wrote:

Unfortunately, Zazzle’s t-shirt design tools are somewhat limited and you have to use photoshop or something to reverse the lettering.
Yea, I emailed them and got a response fairly quickly. The lady who emailed back said she liked the idea and would pass it on.

Warning: If you use zazzle and post a t-shirt, you WILL NOT be able to pull it off or delete it. Yuck.

Thanks for the head’s up. I would have thought we would be able to delete the designs we made.[/quote]

Yeah you’d think. So basically they can keep selling it no matter what. Suck. I’m looking at some other t-shirt shops but they all require a minimum of like 25. Suck #2.

I really like designing shirts too. I got some things brewin in the studio I think are pretty sweet… Will keep you posted