T Nation

Which T-Booster??

I have never taken any prohormones or testosterone boosters of any kind before. I’m 24 now and wanted to wait and let my natural testosterone do its thing. Am I at the right age to benefit from something like TRIBEX or Alpha Male? Is TRIBEX available anymore? I don’t lack in the sex drive area by any means and am wondering if only TRIBEX would be good because I know Alpha Male is TRIBEX with the male stimulant added. If your sex drive is high, does that automatically mean that your testosterone is high as well? Please help me out on this guys.

Yuo should try Viraloid. Its helped me alot with gaining muscle. And also sex drive.

[quote]tuffloud wrote:
I have never taken any prohormones or testosterone boosters of any kind before. I’m 24 now and wanted to wait and let my natural testosterone do its thing. Am I at the right age to benefit from something like TRIBEX or Alpha Male? Is TRIBEX available anymore? I don’t lack in the sex drive area by any means and am wondering if only TRIBEX would be good because I know Alpha Male is TRIBEX with the male stimulant added. If your sex drive is high, does that automatically mean that your testosterone is high as well? Please help me out on this guys.[/quote]

The best advice is to get it tested.

Age isn’t a good indicator of T-Levels. Take for example the T-Levels of a 20 year old marathoner (low) vs the average 20 year old.

I currently utilize Alpha Male during the week and M on weekends. My recovery / performance / sex drive have improved greatly compared to last season.

Does sex drive and testosterone levels go hand in hand or does one have nothing to do with the other? The reason that I am asking is because I do have a high sex drive and am wondering if that would mean that I most likely have high testosterone levels as well.

[quote]tuffloud wrote:
I have never taken any prohormones or testosterone boosters of any kind before. I’m 24 now and wanted to wait and let my natural testosterone do its thing. Am I at the right age to benefit from something like TRIBEX or Alpha Male? Is TRIBEX available anymore? I don’t lack in the sex drive area by any means and am wondering if only TRIBEX would be good because I know Alpha Male is TRIBEX with the male stimulant added. If your sex drive is high, does that automatically mean that your testosterone is high as well? Please help me out on this guys.[/quote]

I’m not saying you should or shouldn’t use them. But if you are, why not just use Alpha Male?

Yes, TRIBEX is still available, but it’s not sold on T-Nation since Alpha Male, being more potent, effectively “replaced” it.

As far as whether or not you should use anything, you pretty much have to determine that based on your own criteria. Trigwu has some good ideas.

[quote]tuffloud wrote:
Does sex drive and testosterone levels go hand in hand or does one have nothing to do with the other? The reason that I am asking is because I do have a high sex drive and am wondering if that would mean that I most likely have high testosterone levels as well.[/quote]

Having a high sex drive does not necessarily mean that your T levels are high. The same goes for having low sex drive – doesn’t mean that one’s T levels are low.

Unless you can get tested for free, the easiest thing is to give TRIBEX, or Alpha Male, a trial run for 4 to 6 weeks.