Which Supplements?

Ok which supplements should I buy?
Surge of course but which protein supplement should I buy?
and which Testosterone booster?

Goals??

Look in the store here.

As for protien cant go wrong with any of hre ones here, Metabolic Drive, Metabolic Drive Complete, Grow Whey etc.

Again goals

Phill

How old are you…how’s your diet…what are you doing at the gym and how often?

Wow actually my goals are to get bigger but at the same time leaner because I gained some fat by trying to bulk but it was from the wrong types of food.
I’m 17 years old I weight 68kg which is 149.6lb no?
my hight is 1.77m(sorry I don’t know it in feet) and after reading a lot I chose the ABBH program which il start doing in about 2 weeks, right now I’m working more on high reps(12) and about 3-4 sets, its a basic split program just to work on technique before I start with heavy weights…

Food and hard work! I know thats not what you want to hear but as a beginner using supplements(outside of a good post workout drink like Surge, a good MRP like Metabolic Drive, fish oil and maybe creatine though i don’t consider these supplements i consider them food)is a waste.You don’t know how your body reacts to hard training and proper nutrition for an extended amount of time so how would you know that a supplement is or isn’t working. Also at 149lbs LOTS and LOTS of food along with a heavy dose of compound lifts are all ya need to get bigger. When all else fails…keep it simple…

[quote]K-Narf wrote:
Food and hard work! I know thats not what you want to hear but as a beginner using supplements(outside of a good post workout drink like Surge, a good MRP like Metabolic Drive, fish oil and maybe creatine though i don’t consider these supplements i consider them food)is a waste.You don’t know how your body reacts to hard training and proper nutrition for an extended amount of time so how would you know that a supplement is or isn’t working. Also at 149lbs LOTS and LOTS of food along with a heavy dose of compound lifts are all ya need to get bigger. When all else fails…keep it simple…[/quote]