Which Supplements To Take?

Ok, so ive started eating healthier and work out more. But I was wondering what supplements should I take to help me out?

Im looking for a good post or pre workout protein supplement, and something that will help me is killing body fat. Ive heard of HOT-ROX but im not totally sure.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Surge is optimal post (and pre, for that matter) workout.

What are your stats? Whats your diet like? Routine? Goals? etc…

Answer those questions and we’ll be able to better help you out.

If you’ve added workouts and improved your eating, you should find positive changes are happening.

It’s possible that for a while you’ll grow muscle while losing fat and then if you are just watching the scale you may not notice the progress.

Anyway, as long as you have your nutrition under control, meaning that if you are over eating supplements generally can’t fix that, then it will be worth giving HOT-ROX a try… though you might wait until your progress slows without it.

Heres my Diet/rough workout:

Water with all meals

Breakfast- Oatmeal cereal

ROLLERBLADE TO SCHOOL

Pre-Workout- 1 piece of fruit

WEIGHT TRAINING

Post-Workout- Protein supplement

VOLLYBALL

Snack- Soya Beans (Handful)

Lunch- Deli Sandwich

CARDIO [With weight loss/metabolism supplement]

CLASS

CLASS

ROLLERBLADE HOME

Snack- 1 Piece of fruit

CARDIO [With weight loss/metabolism supplement]

Dinner- Not known, small portions

Im 16, 200lbs and 6’

Ill most likly swich arround Soya beans with some mixed nuts, or almonds. And as for now im walking to and from school (its effing cold)

Are you female?

Whats the worst thing about rollerblading?

Telling your parents you’re gay!

Eh, no, im a guy. And thanks for that un-needed comment. I don’t see the problem in roller blading, its sure as hell faster then walking.

And I need to tweak my plan.

How bad is it to have a protein shake during workout after taking NO. And then following the workout have cellmass. They both state empty stomach, but i wanna know how bad that really is.

Alright bud, you’re 6’ and 200lbs. What is your purpose for losing weight? It sounds like you have good weight for your height. Look at your condition like a some of the “Skinny Bastards” on here that bulk up to gain muscle mass. Except you have taken care of the bulk up stage and are now ready to put on muscle. I could be wrong but I’m guessing that at sixteen you haven’t quite reached a 500lb squat or 300lb bench, so spend a little less time on the roller blades (I had to throw that in there(you kinda set yourself up for that)) and just get your numbers up. Worry about the cutting with HOT-ROX and losing weight at a later date.

Kieso, wait on the HOT-ROX for the time being. You’ll get better results if you put the time and effort into your diet.

Start by doing some reading. Read anything and everything by John Berardi and Lonnie Lowery.

You’re eating FREQUENTLY!!! That’s a plus. Try to get some protein every snack or meal. Protein powder would be a good investment. Beef jerky & nuts. Fruit is good, but think of it as a snack/meal/feeding opportunity and get some protein with it.

Skip the soya nuts. Have real nuts! Buy almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts. Buy raw, not roasted.

The biggest change you need to make is probably one you’ve already made mentally, and that’s replacing the bad stuff you used to eat (fried food, fast food, snack food, chips, sodas, candy bars, etc.) with better, healthier foods. You’re definitely on the right track!!! If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

If you’re 6 foot and 200 lbs, I don’t think you need to be doing cardio twice a day and lifting too. You need to bulk and put on some mass, then worry about cutting.

I can only imagine from what you’re eating that you probably don’t know what you’re doing in the gym either. Read everything from Waterbury, Berardi, Lowery, and Gentilcore that you possibly can.

Do some research, get a good nutrition and training program, then come back and ask for us to tweek your program.

READ READ READ!!!