Which Supplements? Advice Required

Hi, new to the forums and need some advice, quite long post sorry.

I am 22, weigh about 80kg 5ft 8, I have a fairly slim build but fat thighs/bum/stomach etc. My aims at the minute are to loose weight and tone up, improve strength and fitness and fix my sleeping /tiredness problems.

I have had sleeping trouble constantly since I was very young. I struggle to get to sleep, when I do I usually don’t wake up during the night, then come 6:50 AM when my alarm goes off I find it near on impossible to get out of bed and I feel really bad when I finally get up… I don’t think the quality of sleep I do get is any good… I have a physical job and have always been in work since school so I’ve always had to be up and out by 7:30/8 all my life so it’s not like I’m in a bad afternoon waking routine to adopt a bad sleeping pattern!

I’ve tried sleeping pills, hot chocolate, shower, reading, no caffeine, no chocolate, temazipan stuff from the docs but nothing really works all that well. This leaves me tired almost constantly which obviously affects my quality of life/working/exercising/motivation etc. I also have a lot of trouble at work as I am late every day, tired, lethargic and un-motivated.

The reviews I’ve read on Biotest Z-12 have definitely encouraged me to order, and as I am in the UK having to order from USA, I’m looking to also get either Spike or HOT-ROX extreme at the same time.

I am not sure which one to go for, don’t really want to spend too much money at once so my main question is this, from what I’ve understood so far, fat burners are only really useful to people who are already fit and strong and are looking to cut/get ripped etc… am I wrong in saying this?

Would HOT-ROX be any use to me in losing weight at this stage or would I be wasting my money at this current time? I don’t expect a miracle cure pill, as much as we’d all want one!

I did try another fat burner, didn’t really notice any affects other than feeling ill … only took it for just over a week though before I was fed up of feeling so weird!

Would I be better off going with Spike taken each morning for extra energy during the day, my idea is using the Z-12 and spike to get into a decent routine and catch up on sleep, whilst training and losing some fat/toning up. Ideally I want to go to bed around 11pm and wake up at 6:50am feeling refreshed and ready to go.

I currently do Tae Bo work outs every other day, I am getting some free-weights next week and will get a bench. I have a mountain bike for cardio. I also need to do a lot of work on my diet.

Thanks for reading and hope someone can offer some advice on the best way to do this.

If you got weight to lose and aren’t doing weight training yet, skip the HOT-ROX for now and go for Z-12 and ZMA

Have you heard of FHW-1000? It is by far the best supplement you can get anywhere. Do it once per day and i can promis you that you will lose fat and gain muscle. No bullshit. Unfortunatly it isnt for everyone, most people just cant handle it. In fact its illegal in most countries but its easy to get your hands on it if you really want it. I suggest you get some and give it a try, then let me know how you go.

Sure, give Z-12 a shot, but I wouldn’t worry about any other supplements until get your training and diet in order.

You are having troubel sleeping, and considering using HOT-ROX, an intense stimulant. Not a good idea. Try complete and utter physical exhaustion, I recommend weights.

Start weigthlifting, immediately, especially if you are going to be posting on this site. It isn’t quite a “tone up” general fitness place.

[quote]sikunt wrote:
Have you heard of FHW-1000? It is by far the best supplement you can get anywhere. Do it once per day and i can promis you that you will lose fat and gain muscle. No bullshit.

Unfortunatly it isnt for everyone, most people just cant handle it. In fact its illegal in most countries but its easy to get your hands on it if you really want it. I suggest you get some and give it a try, then let me know how you go.[/quote]

is this a sarcastic reply or are you being serious? I’ve never heard of FHW-1000, unless it’s a clever reply for hard work :wink:

[quote]Zagman wrote:
You are having troubel sleeping, and considering using HOT-ROX, an intense stimulant. Not a good idea. Try complete and utter physical exhaustion, I recommend weights.

Start weigthlifting, immediately, especially if you are going to be posting on this site. It isn’t quite a “tone up” general fitness place.[/quote]

I am starting lifting, have bought weights and getting a bench next week. In the meantime I’ll be using a multi-gym machine (I know they aren’t reccomended but it’s only for a week) I do want to bulk up as well, but thought I’d be more realistic with my goals and get a better response here rather some fat kid who thinks a few weeks of weight training will make him look like arnie.

That’s why I said my current goal is to lose excess fat and start toning up. I thought that was the way to go anyway even to bulk up? as I’d be weight lifting in order to lose the fat in the first place so I’m obviously going to get stronger too.

I am going to go with the Z-12 and ZMA, fix my diet up and get training. Thanks for the help everyone.

Sikunt, funny… but I have been training a fair bit (albeit not weights) since I decided to start a few weeks back and I’ve already noticed results and feel better. I just need to fix my sleeping problems as I think that’s a big hurdle in my path!!

Thanks again. :slight_smile:

I have always had trouble sleeping straight through the night and waking up groggy. A few days ago I started taking ZMA and GABA about a half hour before bed on an empty stomach. Not only did I stay asleep the whole night through, I actually woke up refreshed and with lots of energy. Now it hasn’t been long but so far it has worked-- and like you I have tried everything.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
sikunt wrote:
Have you heard of FHW-1000? It is by far the best supplement you can get anywhere. Do it once per day and i can promis you that you will lose fat and gain muscle. No bullshit.

Unfortunatly it isnt for everyone, most people just cant handle it. In fact its illegal in most countries but its easy to get your hands on it if you really want it. I suggest you get some and give it a try, then let me know how you go.

is this a sarcastic reply or are you being serious? I’ve never heard of FHW-1000, unless it’s a clever reply for hard work ;)[/quote]

FHW stands for Fuckin’ Hard Work. Give it a try. That and lots of research & reading. Good luck.

Try DNP.

DNP (Determination, Nutrition, Patience) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: