T Nation

Which Steroid?

which steriod would you guys recommand and where can i get it at?

Well, if your gonna take the plunge you might as well go all the way. I’m talking, full power and none of that skim stuff. Get Vitamin D milk, not that 1 % or 2% stuff, get the real deal. Oh, its not that hard to come by either. Check your local Food Lion, Farm Fresh, Walmart, or wherever.

If you really want the good stuff then save up your money and go straight to the source and buy a cow.

At 19 years old and 135 pounds you have a long time until you need to juice. Wait until at least 25-30 and buy that time you will years of training and may decide you have progressed enough.

Yawn

[quote]razvan123 wrote:
which steriod would you guys recommand and where can i get it at?[/quote]

[quote]razvan123 wrote:
which steriod would you guys recommand and where can i get it at?[/quote]

Read this: http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1027723

Follow his example.

[quote]4est wrote:
razvan123 wrote:
which steriod would you guys recommand and where can i get it at?

Read this: http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1027723

Follow his example.[/quote]

Nice call 4est.

I train a couple pro bodybuilders and a hell of a lot of local level competitors…if you want a detailed cycle hire me.

I would recommend spell-check and English grammar.

i would recomend stacking halos, anadrol, and dbol. of coarse take liv 52 for ur liver, but yeah man. i put on 123.956 lbs of muscle in like 5 weeks. i used to be a skinny little ecto with no muscle, kinda like you, now i look just like big ron!

Ron Jeremy or Ron Howard?

[quote]Hugearms69 wrote:
i would recomend stacking halos, anadrol, and dbol. of coarse take liv 52 for ur liver, but yeah man. i put on 123.956 lbs of muscle in like 5 weeks. i used to be a skinny little ecto with no muscle, kinda like you, now i look just like big ron![/quote]

if i did actually do this cycle, i would not have any ron jeremy characteristics lol. and i would be too bloated to look like ron howard lol, not too mention i would be dead or close to it.

I’ve heard good things about the oral deca at the roid store. Also look for clambutteroil.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
stumpy wrote:
Also look for clambutteroil.

Hardeeharhar! That gave my abs a nice little workout this morning :)[/quote]

It’s nice when my (self proclaimed) comedic brillance doesn’t fall on deaf ears.