Which Spider Are You?

Brought to you by the Canadian Wildlife Service in Ottawa :wink:

That’s a classic vid!

I’d be the dwarf spider (not in the film). I’d be as cranky as usual, but I’d be spinning illustrations within my webs, and I’d get pissed off if a bug flew into and ruined it.

Of course I’d eat the offender.

Dirtman would be the spider that didn’t give up his branch when a lady spider asked to build her web there.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Dirtman would be the spider that didn’t give up his branch when a lady spider asked to build her web there.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

And it’s hinterlands “who’s who” bitch!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
Dirtman would be the spider that didn’t give up his branch when a lady spider asked to build her web there.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!![/quote]

He’s the equality spider.

Trap-door!!!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Nice.

Professor X would be the spider who looks at the webs of the other spiders and then tells them that maybe they’re not cut out for this.

Mighty Stu would help out all the spiders who are having trouble building their webs.

Lorez wouldn’t start on his web before he researched every possible way to build a web.

Orion would try to bang all the female spiders and EmilyQ would be there to cockblock his efforts.

Pushharder would actually be banging all the female spiders.

Imhungry would be a spider that hangs out with cats.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Nice.

Professor X would be the spider who looks at the webs of the other spiders and then tells them that maybe they’re not cut out for this.

Mighty Stu would help out all the spiders who are having trouble building their webs.

Lorez wouldn’t start on his web before he researched every possible way to build a web.

Orion would try to bang all the female spiders and EmilyQ would be there to cockblock his efforts.

Imhungry would be a spider that hangs out with cats.[/quote]

Well, I think we just found out who won this thread.

I’d be the spider who built his web in a bad neighborhood because spiders from my old neighborhood stole my web and killed my family. Plus, said bad neighborhood is where my grand-father built his web, and his grandfather before him, and his grandfather before him, kinda like a tradition.

The neighboring spiders would not like my spots, so they would constantly throw shit at me, break my web, and generally be a pain the ass.

Eventually, I’d get pissed off about them throwing shit at me, and kick my neighbors’ collective asses.

Then spiders from around the world would get pissed off at me for kicking my neighbors’ asses and call me names, but at that point, I really don’t give a shit any more what they say.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
I’d be the spider who built his web in a bad neighborhood because spiders from my old neighborhood stole my web and killed my family. Plus, said bad neighborhood is where my grand-father built his web, and his grandfather before him, and his grandfather before him, kinda like a tradition.

The neighboring spiders would not like my spots, so they would constantly throw shit at me, break my web, and generally be a pain the ass.

Eventually, I’d get pissed off about them throwing shit at me, and kick my neighbors’ collective asses.

Then spiders from around the world would get pissed off at me for kicking my neighbors’ asses and call me names, but at that point, I really don’t give a shit any more what they say.[/quote]

Damn. This spider shit just got real.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

Then spiders from around the world would get pissed off at me for kicking my neighbors’ asses and call me names, but at that point, I really don’t give a shit any more what they say.[/quote]

Damn. This spider shit just got real.

[/quote]

Yeah, this is getting serious. We should go visit weed spider and calm down
cough cough

[quote]gregron wrote:

Because Dirtman is Crack Spider and said lady is Mary Jane Spider. We know who is the beotch.

CtRockula would be the first male spider to eat his female companion.

Also the first spider to eat humans.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

Also the first spider to eat humans.[/quote]

Yeah, but he’d also be a Tarantula AND a Black Widow at the same time!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

Also the first spider to eat humans.[/quote]

Yeah, but he’d also be a Tarantula AND a Black Widow at the same time![/quote]

LOL. Even from all the way up here, I see what you did there.

[quote]gregron wrote:

You goddamn right!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Nice.

Fucking lol.

I think you and I would be the jumping spiders due to our wives.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Nice.

Fucking lol.

I think you and I would be the jumping spiders due to our wives.[/quote]

Jumping Spiders are the best! They seem to be playful, have the best eyesight, and great reflexes.