Which Should You Run with Test C?

im asking about the site this T-Nation sends you to. they seel d-bol, deca 200 exactra in white bottles with labels, ive seen it before a million times assumed it must be fake or not legite. now i am on 7th day of first test c stack at 250 weekly 10 weeks- i was gonna run an anabolic called halocore but everyone flipped out on me here when i suggested that.

now i want to get some gains and understand that a 250mg cycle is not that big, so i would like to add something to it to help. so should i take these are they legite?? will they help cycle or would somekind of anabolic PH do a better job.

i got you dont want to take em period, but i do want to ensure results this first ten week go around. please just let me know your opinions on what i can get online that would be best to maximize gains, without increasing the sides at all. i am on day 7 feel nothing, i was running ph b4 i started.

:sigh:

The white bottled “steroids” are not legit.

Oh no. Its the same brand that makes deca-vol, testadrol malarky isn’t it?

u just dont seem to get it, do u? How bout running a higher dose of test like most other people do? Seven days on cyp is nothing. Give it a month before you start complaining

What site are you talking about anyway? Where did T-Nation “send” you?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
What site are you talking about anyway? Where did T-Nation “send” you?[/quote]

I’ve also never seen these ads on T-Nation, but have seen them on other steroid forums.

You wont feel anything for 4-5 weeks anyway, give the stuff a chance to work will you!

Stack it with anavar, winstrol or tren A when the test starts kicking in if you must. Otherwise test on its own will give good gains anyway if its your first cycle

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
What site are you talking about anyway? Where did T-Nation “send” you?

I’ve also never seen these ads on T-Nation, but have seen them on other steroid forums.[/quote]

Yup, on the bro forums.

Test C takes along time to kick even frontloaded.

White bottles ?

T-Nation doesnt have any steroid ads.

Whatever you bought is likely fake, and badly faked at that.