Which Should I Do First?

current stats: 19 years old, 273 lbs, roughly 14-15% BF, 6’2

I will lay out my proposed cycle and then ask my question.

W 1-10: 750/week Test E
W 1-4: 50 mg/week Dbol suspension
W 1-7: 350 mg/week Tren A

Adex will be used at 0.25 mg EOD along with a standard nolva/tribulus PCT

Ok so it will probably take me a month or so to have the extra cash to place this order and then an additional 3-6 weeks for it to arrive. I am wondering if I should diet down a little first so I am in the 8-10% range when my product arrives? My bf is that high at this time because I am at the mercy of the school cafeteria, but once I return home for the summer and can cook my own food, I become leaner pretty quickly.

So what do you think? Diet first, get to a lower BF and then hit it hard when my cycle arrives, OR I can just eat cleaner, work on continuing to gain mass while lowering BF, and then count on the tren to clean me up somewhat with it’s benefits to nutrient partitioning. I would not be using the AAS as an alternative to dieting in this case, but we all know it’s easier to be lean while on cycle.

My goal right is to reach 300 lbs with this cycle, but I just don’t want to look sloppy. I’m aiming for that weight at around 10-12% bf.

Any input is appreciated, thanks fellas.

I would personally look to be at the 10-12% mark when begining your cycle which i think at 273lbs and 19 year old metabolism, eating cleaner for a while should sort you out no problems. Just dropping carbs down or cycling them would be probably the easiest method and add a little bit of cardio to you regimen.
273lbs @ 19 :slight_smile: i think i was 200lbs and struggling for every ounce at that age lol
All the best to you sir!

[quote]testanabol wrote:
I would personally look to be at the 10-12% mark when begining your cycle which i think at 273lbs and 19 year old metabolism, eating cleaner for a while should sort you out no problems. Just dropping carbs down or cycling them would be probably the easiest method and add a little bit of cardio to you regimen.
273lbs @ 19 :slight_smile: i think i was 200lbs and struggling for every ounce at that age lol
All the best to you sir![/quote]

Sounds like a good idea to me, been adding in a little steady state lately. It’s just so frustrating KNOWING how to eat but not being able to do a damn thing about it lol. Oh well lol one more month.

Thanks man.

okay maybe my math is off, but to get down to 10-12% bf, I have that you would have to lose 12lb of fat, while losing no fat free mass, in 3-6 weeks? I think that would be really hard.

Just add in a little cardio and clean the diet slightly.

Keep your cals the same and just change a bit of the carbs to fats.

I used to never “cut” I just increased my cardio and cleaned up my diet and I would lean out very quickly to 8% or so.

I never intentionally lowered my cals from maintenance.

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
okay maybe my math is off, but to get down to 10-12% bf, I have that you would have to lose 12lb of fat, while losing no fat free mass, in 3-6 weeks? I think that would be really hard.[/quote]

2lbs a week aint gonna be impossible, but finding the right balance if this is waylanders first ‘cut’ will probably make this too hard too achieve.

Unless there are set parameters for cycle timeframes though, taking a while longer to drop the bf% is surely the most sensible option.

[quote]testanabol wrote:

Unless there are set parameters for cycle timeframes though, taking a while longer to drop the bf% is surely the most sensible option.

[/quote]

def agree with that!

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
okay maybe my math is off, but to get down to 10-12% bf, I have that you would have to lose 12lb of fat, while losing no fat free mass, in 3-6 weeks? I think that would be really hard.[/quote]

The man is 19 and 273 solid ass pounds. He’s a freak in my book so he could pull the recommended fat loss in the time given. Cycle the carbs, add in some steady pace cardio (Big Boy cardio), and you’ll meet the deadline Waylandah. I can’t stress on really picking apart your body now and seeing where you need to put on the mass the most, but I’m sure you already know that mate. Cheerio

-GB

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:
okay maybe my math is off, but to get down to 10-12% bf, I have that you would have to lose 12lb of fat, while losing no fat free mass, in 3-6 weeks? I think that would be really hard.

The man is 19 and 273 solid ass pounds. He’s a freak in my book so he could pull the recommended fat loss in the time given. Cycle the carbs, add in some steady pace cardio (Big Boy cardio), and you’ll meet the deadline Waylandah. I can’t stress on really picking apart your body now and seeing where you need to put on the mass the most, but I’m sure you already know that mate. Cheerio

-GB[/quote]

Yah GB good point that’s one of the main reasons I am considering it. Plus I am carrying most of my fat in the love handles/lower back which according to CT is a sign of insulin sensitivity problems.

IFBB yah under those time constraints it will be difficult but consider this. The cafeteria closes at 7 pm, so for pretty much the entire school year the last 2 meals of the night have been a half gallon of whole milk + wendys or some other fast food lol.

Just changing those two meals to P+F will probably do the trick for me.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Just add in a little cardio and clean the diet slightly.

Keep your cals the same and just change a bit of the carbs to fats.

I used to never “cut” I just increased my cardio and cleaned up my diet and I would lean out very quickly to 8% or so.

I never intentionally lowered my cals from maintenance. [/quote]

will do, thanks westclock.

If I may loosely quote a dark mind from this neck of the woods,
“that trinity is evil…”

[quote]chillain wrote:
“that trinity is evil…” [/quote]

I hope that’s a good thing? lol

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
chillain wrote:
“that trinity is evil…”

I hope that’s a good thing? lol[/quote]

I think he’s referring to the only trinity of evil I know. Tren, test, and dbol.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
chillain wrote:
“that trinity is evil…”

I hope that’s a good thing? lol

I think he’s referring to the only trinity of evil I know. Tren, test, and dbol. [/quote]

Yah, but his reference to it being evil I’m going to assume is a good thing hah

heh you got it. Some of G_B’s posts are pretty memorable obviously.

[quote]chillain wrote:
heh you got it. Some of G_B’s posts are pretty memorable obviously.

[/quote]

Damn really? Yeah that’s the good kind of evil Waylandah! The kind of evil that packs a huge amount of mass on a man.

Your cycle looks solid IME, as you prolly know i am a fan of the test/deca/dbol cycle - but the suppression of libido from deca without a dopamine agonist is real for me too - and this just isnt the same with tren at the dose you are intending to use.

It is a good size cycle, and you will enjoy it.

I would use 6 weeks of dbol however (40mg/d for me but thats personal to me), why just kick with it when one can have it as a full part of the cycle?

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
Your cycle looks solid IME, as you prolly know i am a fan of the test/deca/dbol cycle - but the suppression of libido from deca without a dopamine agonist is real for me too - and this just isnt the same with tren at the dose you are intending to use.

It is a good size cycle, and you will enjoy it.

I would use 6 weeks of dbol however (40mg/d for me but thats personal to me), why just kick with it when one can have it as a full part of the cycle?

Brook[/quote]

I like that, I’ll change that up. I figured I’d get flamed for wanting to run an oral for more than 4 weeks :wink:

with a clean lifestyle i think oral toxicity is overrated

not wanting to be advocating the use of more drugs here, but if insulin sensitivity is a problem, one could always consider the use of metformin.

If your eating at wendys everynight, which from my knowledge of the USA is similar to Mcdonalds?
If you can get grilled chicken burger (no breadcrumbs) take those and sling the bread then chew up some peanut butter or go double cheeseburgers and sling the bread.
Protein and Fat meals woolah!!!
And an equal amount of salt lol