Creatine
Vitamin A
Vitamin E
Creatine
Calcium
Glucosamine / Chondroitin
HOT-ROX
Spike

Obviously this can get expensive, which is why I need help determining which Biotest supplement to add to the list.

If you could only pick one on the following what would you pick? Have you used it?

Beta 7
Rez-V
Carbolin 19
Methoxy-7

If you need more specif info about me just ask.

Thanks for the help Guys and Vixens.

[quote]jbodzin wrote:
Obviously this can get expensive, which is why I need help determining which Biotest supplement to add to the list.
[/quote]

Wow…Do all of you guys take this much stuff? Thats crazy. How much do you spend on supplements per month?

If it’s so expensive, why do you need to ADD a supplement? Those thirteen aren’t enough?! If only I had your kind of money…

It will be interesting to watch the replies.

O_o

HOT-ROX and Spike not taken daily or even weekly so last a long time.

I have done the math on all my supplements and how much it costs per day and month.

Cost $3.33 a day, Which is just about $100 a month. Not bad at all.

lol do you really need all those supplements?

jbodzin, I would add either REV-V or BETA-7. These are both supplements that should be included in regular supplementation and will continue to give benefits over time (no cycling needed). Methoxy-7 and Carbolin 19 are awesome for there purpose, but more to be added in when specific goals are intended.

Hope this helps,

D

There might be a simple answer to this… but can’t you just take a multivitamin instead of the vitamin A/E and calcium? You listed creatine twice, too!

Personally I would try BETA-7.

[quote]dl- wrote:
lol do you really need all those supplements?[/quote]

Ok this is not a thread about do I need these or not but to satisfy your curiosity will list my reasons.

Fish oil - If you dont know the reason for this you should not respond to this thread.

Flax Seed Oil - If you dont know the reason for this you should not respond to this thread.

BCAA - If you dont know the reason for this you should not respond to this thread.Aids in protein synthesis and muscle recovery

TRIBEX - Testosterone Booster
ZMA - Testosterone Booster

Creatine - If you dont know the reason for this you should not respond to this thread.

Vitamin A - This essential nutrient is important for an athlete’s overall health ? of particular concern is its effects on a healthy immune system, vital to athletes under stress. And of course, its impact on vision can’t be overlooked.

Vitamin A- supplementation may become a higher priority for athletes on a low- to moderate-fat diet, commonly used to reduce bodyfat levels ? because the richest sources of this vitamin are in high-fat foods. Fight free-radical/oxidative damage
Stimulate the immune system and fight infection

Vitamin E -Vitamin E is an extraordinary antioxidant that is vital for all people, especially those who place greater physical demands and stress on their bodies. During and after intense exercise, it helps boost immune function and reduce oxidative cell damage caused by free radicals. It can help athletes experiencing muscle fatigue after workouts diminish soreness and decrease recovery time and is essential as an antioxidant for those who are fighting illness or infection.Protect cell membranes to reduce free-radical damage, specifically in the heart, muscles, and glands
Support other essential nutrients, by preventing their breakdown, ensuring a healthy heart

Creatine - http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1085045

Calcium - I dont eat a lot of dairy products.

Glucosamine / Chondroitin- Joint health:Physically active individuals, such as sports enthusiasts and weight trainers, sometimes suffer from damaged cartilage as a result of years of repetitive motion and overuse of their joints. Often this damage results in aching shoulders, knees, and elbows. Glucosamine has gained immense popularity because of its apparent ability to lubricate and help regenerate cartilage, ligaments, and tendons. Strengthening connective tissue helps keep joints healthy and flexible enough to serve as efficient shock absorbers and combat the injuries caused by intense training and repetitive exercises or by the natural effects of aging. Strengthen connective tissues (cartilage, ligaments, and tendons) and keep them healthy and resilient
Regenerate damaged cartilage to restore joint function and mobility and help promote injury recovery

I would add hard work, determination, a good diet and the understanding that the impact of supplementation is will be nothing if you dont have the first three sorted out.

[quote]Helga wrote:
I would add hard work, determination, a good diet and the understanding that the impact of supplementation is will be nothing if you dont have the first three sorted out.[/quote]

of course, thats why they call it supplementation.

I have my diet nailed and my training, and you want determined come with me to do my 1/4 mile sprints at 4:30am before work, I’ll show you determined :slight_smile:

seriously I need a training partner, want to come? :slight_smile:

[quote]jbodzin wrote:
Ok so I take supplemts:

Fish oil
Flax Seed Oil
BCAA
TRIBEX
ZMA
Creatine
Vitamin A
Vitamin E
Creatine
Calcium
Glucosamine / Chondroitin
HOT-ROX
Spike

If you could only pick one on the following what would you pick? Have you used it?

Beta 7
Rez-V
Carbolin 19
Methoxy-7
[/quote]

The only thing I would add would be Surge and/or some Metabolic Drive.

As for what you’re taking, some is basic stuff that you should include, but some is unnecessary.

Replacing HOT-ROX with HOT-ROX Extreme would give you Carbolin 19 much cheaper than buying the Carbolin 19 with HOT-ROX.

And I’m not sure if you’re including Flameout, but I would imagine you wouldn’t need the fish oil if you had that (Flameout) and the flax oil.

Even if HOT-ROX Extreme didn’t have Carbolin 19, I would still pick Carbolin 19 as the one other supplement to try.

[quote]jbodzin wrote:
I have my diet nailed and my training, and you want determined come with me to do my 1/4 mile sprints at 4:30am before work, I’ll show you determined :slight_smile:

seriously I need a training partner, want to come? :)[/quote]

Good to hear!

I would love to train with you but I am going to have to give it a miss. Not due to my lack of detication or desire to do sprints, but due to the fact that a 24,000+ km round trip is a little far for me to travel before work.

Beta-7

[quote]Helga wrote:
jbodzin wrote:

seriously I need a training partner, want to come? :slight_smile:

Good to hear!

I would love to train with you but I am going to have to give it a miss. Not due to my lack of detication or desire to do sprints, but due to the fact that a 24,000+ km round trip is a little far for me to travel before work.[/quote]

Right on, next time your in town :slight_smile: