Which Senators Are Sacrificing Children?

[quote]sebbie wrote:

Not from my experiences they’re not.[/quote]

(coming from the guy who said earlier to put landmines in your front yard)…

please tell us about your personal experiences with the Rothschilds…

[quote]sebbie wrote:

I advise that the only way to avoid certain death or damnation is to create an underground fortress beneath your house…stockpile…weapons…set MINES…barbed wire[/quote]

Ignatius De Loyola was commissioned at the Council of Trent to start the Jesuit Order…

their assignment was to counter “The Reformation”…

hence the start of the historical term “The Counter-Reformation”…

Ignatius called his recruits “The Alumbrados” in his native spanish and “The Illuminati” in Latin for “The Enlightened Ones”…

the royal family recruits…

Knights of Templar…

rich business men…

Knights of Malta…

Knights of Columbus…

Freemasons (created by the Jesuit Order under King Friedrich as I noted)…

and all the like can all join the cause…

keeping the pope the most powerful entity in the world…

Catholic Church = 1/4 the gold on earth still baby!

[quote]sebbie wrote:

I advise that the only way to avoid…damnation…is to create an underground fortress beneath your house…

Do some research, then I think you will see the truth.[/quote]

he actually wrote this…

I can’t stop laughing…

I did not change anything…

I just removed extra words.

[quote]sebbie wrote:
I advise that the only way to avoid certain…damnation is to…stockpile…weapons…

this is fun

[quote]sebbie wrote:

set MINES and barbed wire…

but for actual intellects…

all the bible prophets use the same symbols and in Daniel an angel explains the symbols:

– the leopard with four heads is a greek empire

– it starts with a great greek king who conquers the persians (Alexander…obviously)

– and then his kingdom splits into four

– and his generals take these kingdoms not his family (Ptolemy and the boys…obviously again)

– and then the daughter (Cleopatra) of the southern kingdom marries the northern (I am not making this up…this is written by Daniel)

but you can follow what the angel told Daniel right to the pope…

this also makes the pope the man whose number is 666 because the same symbols locate him in Revelations…

I think Daniel was about 8 years old when the Babylonians came in and killed everyone in Jerusalem…

they took him away as a slave and he saw all this happen…

his whole life he talked to angels and they told him to write everything down…

I wonder if there are any people nowadays like Daniel…

(if I told you plainly you would try to crucify me)

but back to the senators sacrificing children:

children at the McMartin pre school in Los Angeles reported that they were taken to a mansion on the mountain and at the mansion:

– they saw babies burned in fires in ceremonies
– they were sexually molested in ceremonies
– they were sexually molested in ceremonies where there were goats’ heads on 6-foot-tall totem poles

the day the McMartin story broke the news the mansion on the mountain burnt down but there in the ashes there was:

– alters with satanist symbols
– alters with satanist symbols and notably the seal of the demon Belile
– alters with satanist symbols and notably the seal of the demon Belile who distributes senatorships
– alters with satanist symbols and notably the seal of the demon Belile who distributes senatorships who demands to be sacrificed to

I know someone who had his son abducted from day care and found dead in a sandbox…

and I just saw this:

this guy was framed for some satanist who probably had political power enough to frame someone else for this murder of a child…

Josiah is going to be knocking guys

Get the fuck out of my forum.

Waitwaitwaitwait…

So US senators sacrifice children…

???

Profit!!!

How does that work?

[quote]newbatman wrote:
so as many articles have said:

the CIA has employees assigned to WIKIPEDIA and the internet forums to quickly erase and change information on various topics once they go up from a poster…

at myspace my posts about this were actually blacked out…

then removed…

same at bb.com

at wikipedia…

so who here is one of these CIA employees?[/quote]

I worked for the NSA. Does that count?

How I miss Fort Meade! And then there was the Supermax prison across Route 32 where we kept children. Each had their own little cell, with air conditioners even (Maryland is so hot in the summer!). Ah yes…the razor wire and the canine patrols…halcyon days…

Here’s an aerial shot of the place. That’s route 32 cutting through the property. The CIA has a listening post disguised as a mission about 2 miles down the road, btw. How unimaginative!!

They closed the kiddie Supermax across 32, one of the out bldgs being visible in the shot. They had to be kept across the road because of all the screaming and it was annoying. They finally put in soundproofing, and then closed the place…typical government idiocy.

I cant believe this conspiracy bullshit is still going on.

quit bumping your own thread newbatman

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
How’s NewRobin?[/quote]

so at this point you obviously realize that:

– certain senators sacrificed children and still do to obtain and hold their power

(6:30 in the video link above ex FBI director of Los Angeles reads: “Belile…created next after Lucifer…he fell first amongst the superior angels…he distributes senatorships…he must have offerings and sacrifices made to him…”)

– the above video is actually CIA activity analagous to when Stalin would set up fake revolutionary groups and when people would join they would then get put on a list to be delt with later

– the video also supplies false information to deflect interest from the Pope

because actually…

a.) Crowley does not equal the beast or man whose number is 666
b.) Illuminati is the Jesuit Order and Ignatius De Loyola coined the term for their recruits
c.) Illuminati does not equal the Rothschilds
d.) good idea does not equal contacting Gunderson unless you want to be on the same list I have been on for years
e.) this movie is just a front to find Christians that are aware so they can be delt with later
f.) SRA = Satanic Ritual Abuse and not Silent Reading Assignment the bogus CIA reading workshop that the CIA planted into elementary schools in the 80’s to see who knew about SRA

[quote]John S. wrote:
Get the fuck out of my forum.[/quote]

Josiah is coming…

and that’s the best you could say?

[quote]orion wrote:
Waitwaitwaitwait…

So US senators sacrifice children…

???

Profit!!!

How does that work?

[/quote]

no it’s more like they literally made deals with the devil…

children’s blood in exchange for senatorship…

this is nothing new…

its been going on since the evil angels fell from heaven…

read the book of Enoch the oldest book in mankind history…(although it is altered to hide their idolatries says Enoch at the end: “a far distant generation will alter what I wrote to hide their idolatries”)… but it basically explains that this is nothing new

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]newbatman wrote:
so as many articles have said:

the CIA has employees assigned to WIKIPEDIA and the internet forums to quickly erase and change information on various topics once they go up from a poster…

at myspace my posts about this were actually blacked out…

then removed…

same at bb.com

at wikipedia…

so who here is one of these CIA employees?[/quote]

I worked for the NSA. Does that count?

How I miss Fort Meade! And then there was the Supermax prison across Route 32 where we kept children. Each had their own little cell, with air conditioners even (Maryland is so hot in the summer!). Ah yes…the razor wire and the canine patrols…halcyon days…
[/quote]

John Gary Peeler the guy who said Pastor Alamo was framed said:

all the same employees go back and forth for jobs with the FBI, CIA, NSA and other jobs…

its all the same pool of “talent” that get hired for all of these internal agencies…

no offense if this is your talent

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Here’s an aerial shot of the place. That’s route 32 cutting through the property. The CIA has a listening post disguised as a mission about 2 miles down the road, btw. How unimaginative!!

They closed the kiddie Supermax across 32, one of the out bldgs being visible in the shot. They had to be kept across the road because of all the screaming and it was annoying. They finally put in soundproofing, and then closed the place…typical government idiocy.[/quote]

you heard about “Finders” being a CIA front for child smuggling?

children were found in the park in D.C. with some men with a van from “Finders”…

the children said they were being taken to Mexico to enter a “smart school”…

the police brought everyone in to the station…

but the guys and children were released as an “internal CIA matter”