Which Protein Powder Should I Buy?

Hi. I want to buy a protein powder because sometimes its hard to keep up only with real food but which one should I buy? I know the differences between concentrate and isolate but I want to use it at different times a day, after workout but also before sleep or at breakfast. So what would be the best for me, WPC, WPI or maybe Mix?

I ask more about type of protein (WPC, WPI, maybe some mix) would be best for me, because product names are pretty useless for me because there aren’t most of them in my country

Get WPI if you have the money. Pretty much whatever you can afford on top of a good diet.

ive heard everyone rave about Biotest, but its tough on a budget

[quote]dk18klin wrote:
I ask more about type of protein (WPC, WPI, maybe some mix) would be best for me, because product names are pretty useless for me because there aren’t most of them in my country[/quote]

Well they do have slight differences depending on what you want it for…

WPC is less denatured and has more healthy “stuff” in it, digests a bit slower and probably has some carbs and fat. Better as a meal replacement IMO.

WPI digests faster, usually has little to no carbs or fat and would give the best bang for your buck pre/post work out, again IMO.

Then there is hydrolyzed whey that digests faster than WPI but is also more expensive than either.

I have used many different brands and the Biotest Metabolic Drive low carb or regular are excellent. I have also been using Body Mechanics I was honestly just happy with the taste, mixability, and the fact they included that enzyme in there (in a very large amount).