Which Pros Take the Most Drugs?

I mean…

The rock isn’t going to agree to a match at mania just to lose

And WWE won’t let Cena lose…

I think some kind of bullshit is gonna go down in that match.

No way either of them are taking a loss

Pretty sure long distance cycling like the Tour de France wins this distinction. It’s not just EPO, they use steroids to keep from losing too much weight. No doubt painkillers, too, plus other stuff to mask the stuff they’re taking.

[quote]BobParr wrote:
Pretty sure long distance cycling like the Tour de France wins this distinction. It’s not just EPO, they use steroids to keep from losing too much weight. No doubt painkillers, too, plus other stuff to mask the stuff they’re taking.[/quote]

it makes sense, until this thread i never even considered them as high users, mind is blown

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Samir are you ordering Wrestlemania this year? Rock vs Cena in the biggest match of all-time.[/quote]

That’s what they said for Rock vs. HHH, Rock vs Austin, Austin vs Bret, Hogan vs. Savage, Hogan vs Andre, etc., etc. If you stick around long enough, you’ll realize there’s nothing new under the Sun. That said I’ll probably go watch it with friends.

Interesting to point out the sheer amount of painkillers that pro wrestlers must be on to deal with what their bodies have to endure.I would imagine NFL players would be in the same boat with regard to anti-inflammatories,general painkillers,performance enhancers and prescription drugs,combined with the use of recreational drugs which is known to be quite prevalent.

Professional musicians.

Me :smiley:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Professional musicians.[/quote]

HAHAHA!

I’d find it difficult to comprehend that any pro athletes are using more PED’s than pro body-builders. When I say ‘more’ I mean a greater number of different types of drugs, steroids and peptides, used over a more protracted period of time, and each of the various compounds being used in larger quantities.

Perhaps the top level cyclists who complete in the tour de France and races of a similar level may be able to give them a decent run for their money, but I doubt the level of abuse of PED’s (in the manner I described) is comparable. I also think steroid use is almost accepted by the media in strength sports, whereas races like the Tour de France are more respected so the media are much more likely to blow the story out of proportion. Few of us would be surprised to hear about a pro BBer using a huge cocktail of PED’s, whereas ‘exposing’ cyclists, especially ones competing in high level international competitions would spark more interest from a much broader audience.

That’s my take, anyway FWIW.

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
I’d find it difficult to comprehend that any pro athletes are using more PED’s than pro body-builders. When I say ‘more’ I mean a greater number of different types of drugs, steroids and peptides, used over a more protracted period of time, and each of the various compounds being used in larger quantities.

Perhaps the top level cyclists who complete in the tour de France and races of a similar level may be able to give them a decent run for their money, but I doubt the level of abuse of PED’s (in the manner I described) is comparable. I also think steroid use is almost accepted by the media in strength sports, whereas races like the Tour de France are more respected so the media are much more likely to blow the story out of proportion. Few of us would be surprised to hear about a pro BBer using a huge cocktail of PED’s, whereas ‘exposing’ cyclists, especially ones competing in high level international competitions would spark more interest from a much broader audience.

That’s my take, anyway FWIW.[/quote]

One could argue that ergogenics are ‘required’ in professional BBing, while in other sports they are specifically outlawed.

Unlike in say, Cycling, you won’t find a Pro BB that doesn’t use at all.

Assuming a non-natty federation, of course.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

One could argue that ergogenics are ‘required’ in professional BBing, while in other sports they are specifically outlawed.

Assuming a non-natty federation, of course.[/quote]

I agree. I suppose many athletes now will argue that PED use is now ‘required’ (in their sport) so they can compete with the drug users. Many recreational cyclists, or nearly all recreational cyclists, I dare say, will never use PED’s to enhance their performance; whereas many gym goers who will never compete (like me) use AAS regularly. In fact Bodybuilding may have the biggest number of PED users at levels spanning the entire gamut.

I definitely think body building would be the ‘sport’ that suffered the most if (some how) all PED use was eliminated; the pros would literally start deflating over night…

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

I agree. I suppose many athletes now will argue that PED use is now ‘required’ (in their sport) so they can compete with the drug users. Many recreational cyclists, or nearly all recreational cyclists, I dare say, will never use PED’s to enhance their performance; whereas many gym goers who will never compete (like me) use AAS regularly. In fact Bodybuilding may have the biggest number of PED users at levels spanning the entire gamut.

I definitely think body building would be the ‘sport’ that suffered the most if (some how) all PED use was eliminated; the pros would literally start deflating over night…[/quote]

And Keith Richards would keel over dead.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

I definitely think body building would be the ‘sport’ that suffered the most if (some how) all PED use was eliminated; the pros would literally start deflating over night…[/quote]

And Keith Richards would keel over dead.[/quote]

HAHA!

Having been around world class/ elite athletes for the last 16 years I would have to deduce:

Bodybuilders/ wrestlers/ powerlifters/ cyclists (aauugghh)/ rower-sculling/ and others.

I believe that all in all it should be your choice to use or not. The bullshit part about it is this:

I wish everyone would either compete clean OR allow the use of steriods/ anabolics and then the best

man still wins ? The hipocrisy that steroids are illegal with 5 total deaths in 2011 compared to the

430,000 deaths due to cigs is probably NOT lost on anyone here. Face it, the gov’t wants you to be “just”

healthy enough to pay your taxes, not cause problems and just “ill and weak” enough that you have to rely

on big Pharma and Agri to keep you alive…it really is fucked up.

Be RAW or be usings but LIFT HEAVI(ER).

Hogan v Warrior, all-time biggest match, considering where both of those guys were at in their careers and such a match had never been seen before.

2 good guys, 2 champions

dunno what he’s on, but i want some of it.