Which Program Should I Do?

Hey!

I’ve been on SS for some months, and my lifts look like this:
Squat 225 lbs
DL 240 lbs
Press 100 lbs
Bench 140 lbs
Row 140 lbs

However, I haven’t seen any size gain really. Now I want to focus 100% on hypertrophy before the summer. I’m thinking of doing a P/P/L or an Upper/Lower, but I don’t know which one.

As I understand it, in P/P/L legs are not worked as much as Upper/Lower. I’d really like to focus on legs, espceially glutes since my ass is all flat, lol. Other focus points would be my shoulders and abs. Idc about arms for now.

Which program do you think would suit me the best? I’m not going for strength at all, only muscle size.

Thanks!

With your current numbers, the continuation of strength development will help you on your quest for size.

What? shoulder and legs?
Check out 5/3/1 Beach Body Challenge.

Well, what kind of progress have you made? We see your numbers as they are now, but what were they 3 or 6 months ago?

If you haven’t gained size on SS it is most likely because of diet. How much bodyweight have you gained since starting, and how long have you been doing the program?

[quote]staystrong wrote:
Well, what kind of progress have you made? We see your numbers as they are now, but what were they 3 or 6 months ago?[/quote]
This.

[quote]craze9 wrote:
If you haven’t gained size on SS it is most likely because of diet. How much bodyweight have you gained since starting[/quote]
Plus this. Both very relevant and will give insight about the holes in your approach.

[quote]Ankop wrote:
Which program do you think would suit me the best? I’m not going for strength at all, only muscle size.[/quote]
At your current level, I think it’s silly to say “I’m not going for strength” because you’re still seriously lacking basic strength unless you weigh like 120 pounds right now.
I’d x2 the suggestion for that 5/3/1 template or this Waterbury routine:

But if you gained no size during Starting Strength, you’ll won’t gain size on any program. That’s all about your consistent calorie intake and it’ll screw up any program’s results if it’s not on point.

Hey man, this is most likely because you are not taking in enough calories. You need to be at a slight calories surplus to gain weight. Try sticking to your current routine and adding in an extra meal a day. See where that takes you. Hope this helps.