Which Phone to Buy?

My son is 11, almost 12, and he is acting like it’s super strange that he doesn’t have a phone yet like everyone else, lol.
I told him he doesn’t really need one, but sometimes I think he does like when he’s off on daddy weekend or like a few weekends ago when he went to the water park with his friend.

LOL I know it’s crazy. I’m not ready for my kid to be a social media stud .

1 Like

Yup, and if you do accept them on Facebook then soon after that they follow you on instagram too.

Then they like basically all your pics and send you message with “Can you pls like me back?”

And if you do, then they ask you if you have Snapchat… then you draw the line and lie to them: “No I don’t” - and later you get request on snapchat from unknown person since someone of your friends were dumb enough to add them and then they add you because they have mutual friend with you and you pop up to them.

Then you wonder who the fuck that person is, and you do accept.
In next few hours you get their selfie with “everyone” written on it.

Most extreme case was when one of them even asked me to send snaps back “So we have a streak” (that thing with fires there)
So I went nuts then and blocked her.
Even though I doubt your son’ll be like that. It’s usually girls who’s crazy over social media.
Even my 48yo aunt went nuts with her instagram account…

1 Like