T Nation

Which PH without using Nolvadex or Clomid?

I am 26 years old and due to my position I unfortunately cannot supplement with any illegal products. Well since steroids are illegal I have been looking into pro-hormomes for a while now. It seems that anything worth taking is going to require a good PCT like Nolvadex or Clomid.

Are there any good products that will NOT require these PCTs? I am looking to put on around 10lb of lean mass. I took Bold a while back and I was not too impressed. I know you guys read a lot of posts but maybe you can take a second and head me in the right direction.

No. But you can roll the dice and try a 2 on 2 off protocol.

Many of the 'pro-hormones' still being sold are just designer steroids. And many of the ones being sold are illegal. It's not easy for the govt to find all of the ones that pop up on the shelves.

Yeah I have read about the two on two off protocol and you are right, it seems just that...like rolling the die. It is unfortunate that these PCTs are illegal. There has to be something similar t bold that I can take. Either that or I will have to see if I can get a prescription.