Which One Doesn't Belong?

I found this while looking for a local place to go shoot…

You’re still allowed to use firearms down there in Taxachussetts?

As far as I know; but I don’t own a gun…I was just looking for a place to go, rent, shoot, get boner.

But yeah; apparently there is a shooting range @ that high school. I find that somewhat counterintuitive and/or dangerous.

There was an indoor shooting range where I went to elementary school…but, hey, I live in Montana.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
But yeah; apparently there is a shooting range @ that high school. I find that somewhat counterintuitive and/or dangerous.[/quote]

Why? Lots of schools around the country have shooting teams/clubs. The treasurer at my range coaches a school team.

Careful-- this could end up in the P&WI forum… :wink:

[quote]B rocK wrote:
As far as I know; but I don’t own a gun…I was just looking for a place to go, rent, shoot, get boner.

But yeah; apparently there is a shooting range @ that high school. I find that somewhat counterintuitive and/or dangerous.[/quote]

They could have a rifle team. My HS’s ROTC had a rifle team.

God bless America.
I’m so moving there.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
…there is a shooting range @ that high school. I find that somewhat counterintuitive and/or dangerous.[/quote]

Nah. If every child was taught the proper handling/firing and respect of firearms, there’d be a lot less use of them in potentially violent situations.

It’s like teaching kids about sex and condoms, etc.
Education is everything.

“Guns don’t kill people, People kill people!!”

When I was at Vegas, I went to an indoor shooting range. It was first time shooting a handgun, shotgun, MP5 and a SAW. I must say, good times.

[quote]B rocK wrote:

If you’re ever near Springfield you should hit up the Smith and Wesson range. I think they have some pretty sweet guns that you can rent.

Yeah i guess if schools have shooting/rifle teams it makes more sense. my high school and maybe even college didn’t have one so the thought never crossed my mind…

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
“Guns don’t kill people, the ATF kills people!!”
[/quote]

I fixed that for you.

[quote]masonator wrote:
B rocK wrote:

But yeah; apparently there is a shooting range @ that high school. I find that somewhat counterintuitive and/or dangerous.

They could have a rifle team. My HS’s ROTC had a rifle team.[/quote]

Quite a few schools in the south have trap and skeet teams. Many colleges do to. The local HS here has an archery team that has won the state title for several consecutive years.