super glide custom

Forty eight

I like the look of the 48

Forty eight without the sparkly fuel tank

[quote]Chopatoua wrote:
Switchback
super glide custom
forty eight[/quote]

Wasn’t sure if these were condoms or guns. I guessed wrong on both!

(EDIT: I see the mods added “Motorcycle” to the thread title)

forty eight is the cheapest too. At my age will have to get it restricted though, is it still just a washer they put over it to limit the fuel intake? you would think they would make it harder to deristrict if they go to the trouble of making you restrict them.

I love the looks of the 48.

Where are you that they restrict bikes based on age?

UK

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
I love the looks of the 48.

Where are you that they restrict bikes based on age?[/quote]

If your under 21 or you’ve had you full licence for less than 2 years, what ever comes first.

48 without the glitter.

tweet

48 and black it out, no chrome. The bobber look is cool and its a smaller bike so is good to start on.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
48 and black it out, no chrome. The bobber look is cool and its a smaller bike so is good to start on. [/quote]

This. Flat “murder” black (matte finish slightly rubberized sealant used for industrial application). High temperature cloth-tape on the exhaust.

Some mad max shit right there.

I’d go with the Dyna. More parts and probably cheaper too.

Why the hell do they restrict Harley’s in the UK? I mean, unless it’s a v-rod you really aren’t dealing with a ton of power to begin with.

Now I’m looking at 48s in my area…

I just sold my bike and have a spot in my garage.

[quote]Chopatoua wrote:
Switchback
super glide custom
forty eight[/quote]

I like the 48, too, but, having ridden many a bike will tell you that the lack of a meaningful fender to deflect water and gravel and crap a tires picks up is a serious problem, especially in a place like England.

You will inevitably be convered in mud after every ride.

I also hate the look of a windscreen, but having driven across the united state both with and without one, highly recommend having one. Not nearly as critical an issue as the fender, but you are worn out from not windscreen. Does wonders for your grip strenghth, though.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]Chopatoua wrote:
Switchback
super glide custom
forty eight[/quote]

I like the 48, too, but, having ridden many a bike will tell you that the lack of a meaningful fender to deflect water and gravel and crap a tires picks up is a serious problem, especially in a place like England.

You will inevitably be convered in mud after every ride.

I also hate the look of a windscreen, but having driven across the united state both with and without one, highly recommend having one. Not nearly as critical an issue as the fender, but you are worn out from not windscreen. Does wonders for your grip strenghth, though.[/quote]
If he wants a bar hopper the 48 is fine long trips not so much and agree on windshield, but same concept don’t need one for bar hopper