Which Metabolic Drive to Use?

I'm kinda new to supplementing but I love this site and want to support it through buying here but would like any advice. 

I was taking optimum nutrition casein protein as my before bed shake but heard this is basically the same thing, so I was thinking about trying this one out for a while.

[quote]KrayzieD wrote:
I’m kinda new to supplementing but I love this site and want to support it through buying here but would like any advice.

I was taking optimum nutrition casein protein as my before bed shake but heard this is basically the same thing, so I was thinking about trying this one out for a while.[/quote]

Well, there’s two options Metabolic Drive Complete with a regular compliment of healthy carbs and protein. Typically those looking to maximize protein, carbs, and overall calories pick this one.

The other is Metabolic Drive Super Protein Shake/Low-Carb. This is for those looking to keep overall carb and calories intake down, but still keep protein intake high. Read up on both in the T-Nation store for detailed info.

D

yeah man I appreciate the info I just wasn’t up to researching anything at the moment… I gotta go to class now thanx again.

Krayzie D

If you’re looking to use it for your pre-bed meal, I’d go with the Low-Carb Metabolic Drive.

Chocolate Metabolic Drive + heavy cream = ice cream

Yeah I probably should have been a little more specific with my needs, but thanks for the help… and yeah I went with the low carb for a pre sleep snack