Which is Your Favorite Car?

That’s like asking what my favorite song is. I started this thread a couple years ago:

Pretty much everyone of them can be my favorite. We are in a golden age of cars right now and I am fortunate enough to have realized it right away. 707 HP Dodges, 750 HP Corvettes, New Mustang GT500 is supposed to be pushing 760+. And you don’t have to drop a half million to get this kind of power, with a warranty.
However, even the milder cars, the humble SS Camaro is dropping 455 HP 455 ft/lbs, straight from the factory for a very reasonable price, and haul ass it will.

I have a Mustang GT with 420 HP and it goes like hell. Six on the floor, Recaro seats and Brembo Brakes. I get compliments on it all the time, and it’s stock…

Even in 2nd gear once the tach hits 4500, the rear kicks out, frighteningly so, and I have Michelin Sport Cup tires on it. Unless you are in an empty parking lot, do NOT turn the traction control full off. The car will flip on you in a nanosecond (especially in 2nd gear) and you cannot do a damn thing about it. It’s like hitting an ice patch.

One time, I was at a gas station, with my 16 year old daughter in the car. I thought at first the guy was checking out the car, then I realize he was checking out my daughter. :face_vomiting:

I should have shot him… But there is too much of that going on even though he ‘needed killin’ for looking at my daughter like a piece of meat.

I used to be a huge Ferrari fan. I still like them, but I would rather leave one in the dust with something made in America at this point. America, is once again on top. The king of the car… As it should be.

2 Likes