Which Is The Best???

Hey… I was just wondering what you guys thought the best orals on the market today??

Example… Methyl Masterdrol,Anabolic Superdrol,Pheraplex,halodrol,methyl-d,and any others that i missed…

Oh GOD

Have you done any reading at all?

ya i think the best is british dragon anavar. i love that stuff oh and methanabol too!

[quote]trojanman wrote:
ya i think the best is british dragon anavar. i love that stuff oh and methanabol too! [/quote]

I love the BD var as well. Excellent choice. I’m a big fan of the Anadrol/Winny combo as it’s a fantastic way to kick off your cycle.

Look, I have tried Ablc Ext SD and Halodrol, stacked together, and I think it is best NOT TO USE THESE. They are new and have not been thoroughly tested; hence, you should stick to the real stuff. I started to have minor gyno symptoms at the end of my cycle, sooooo…

So what you are saying is that anavol and methanabol are they real deals ?

i dont know what the hell anavol is. its ANAVAR. if it doesnt say Oxandrolone as the compound its fake and thats 5 alpha-androstan-2-oxa-17 alpha-methyl-17 beta-ol-3-one if your going to check the back of the label.

also Methanabol or Diababol or methandrostenolone or methandienone is 17 beta-hydroxy-17alpha-methyl-1,4-androstadien-3-one ok. if you dont see these chemical structures on the back of that stupid bottle its not real. its a rip off. its fake.

Ok so anavar is made in Britain? Whats the best stuff in the states ? I dont know if i would want to order something over seas