Which Genetic Situation Would YOU Choose?

Given the choice between one or the other, which would you pick?

The first, which I’m in.

Where is choice C? crappy upper and ower legs. lol.

I love big calves so I would go with the second. I am more of the first type though so the grass is always greener on the other side.

Um… niether?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Given the choice between one or the other, which would you pick?[/quote]

I am closer to the first one. The second one looks retarded.

Yeah I’m closer to the first one. My soleus grows fine but my gastroc. is lazy and never takes any of the work lol.

The second one looks weird anyways, the proportions are terrible.

While they’re both kinds freaky looking, I’ve always thought big calves looked cool. When I realized a few years ago that no one ever relly sees your quads, even when wearing shorts, I decided I was going to destory my calves until they made some progress. Of course having huge calves and crappy quads looks just as silly as teh reverse situation.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
While they’re both kinds freaky looking, I’ve always thought big calves looked cool. When I realized a few years ago that no one ever relly sees your quads, even when wearing shorts, I decided I was going to destory my calves until they made some progress. Of course having huge calves and crappy quads looks just as silly as teh reverse situation.

S
[/quote]

The difference is, if you have small quads, it means you just haven’t been training them enough. If you have small calves, you may work them all of the time. Most guys aren’t going to grow giant calves if they started out with toothpicks.

I agree that the second ones look over the top, but I’m with Stu. I want huuuuge calves! I’ve neglected them in my training thus far, but I will rock out with my cock out on them when I get to bulking.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

The difference is, if you have small quads, it means you just haven’t been training them enough. If you have small calves, you may work them all of the time. Most guys aren’t going to grow giant calves if they started out with toothpicks.[/quote]

Ya but were talking hypothetical here. Would you rather have awesome quads and alright calves, or awesome calves and alright quads.

I think I’d take awesome calves, but the Original picture looks retarded.

[quote]Unaware wrote:
Professor X wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

The difference is, if you have small quads, it means you just haven’t been training them enough. If you have small calves, you may work them all of the time. Most guys aren’t going to grow giant calves if they started out with toothpicks.

Ya but were talking hypothetical here. Would you rather have awesome quads and alright calves, or awesome calves and alright quads.

I think I’d take awesome calves, but the Original picture looks retarded. [/quote]

We all want what we don’t have. I get guys with huge calves coming up to me a lot saying that they wish they could trade their calves for my upper body. Every time I see one of the watermelon calved fuckers it pisses me off because I know how hard I worked on mine and they don’t show it.

I only responded because there seemed to be an air of people believing that smaller calves meant you didn’t train them…when that isn’t true in many cases.

That muscle group has to be the most genetically compromised group in the entire body.

I’m basiclly #2, but obviously to a less developed degree. My 63 year old mother has bigger calves than me, and my calves are proportionately large.

Big calves,Cant see quads under normal length shorts.

My girlfriend’s calves are huge and she just started working out. I tell her all the time that I wish we could trade.

[quote]MytchBucanan wrote:
My girlfriend’s calves are huge and she just started working out. I tell her all the time that I wish we could trade.[/quote]

Cankles.

Those are beyond big calves. Those are Erik Fankhouser (sp) calves. Choice A still looks good IMHO.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Given the choice between one or the other, which would you pick?

I am closer to the first one. The second one looks retarded. [/quote]

I’d take the second one.

IMO there’s not a ‘huge’ difference between the quad pics. The biggest one is obviously the outer quad, and the inner to a slightly lesser extent. Both have huge tear drops.

Plus as others have said, very few people are gonna see your quads like that unless you pull your shorts up/pants down or step on stage.

i’d take the first one lol