Which Full Body?

Hi, I’m looking at starting training for strength and am looking at doing a full body 3x a week.

My lifts are currently - s:405, b:240 d:350 press:about 180

I know my DL is poor, but it’s more my squat is strong.

Which full body would you recommend?

Thanks for any replies.

How about you do your own research and find out for yourself instead of asking internet people to spoonfeed you?

[quote]black_angus1 wrote:
How about you do your own research and find out for yourself instead of asking internet people to spoonfeed you?[/quote]

Thanks for the reply,

I pretty much know I’m going to do 531 full body, I was just looking for other opinions, which is one of the great benefits of the Internet.

[quote]19dan89 wrote:

Thanks for the reply,

I pretty much know I’m going to do 531 full body, I was just looking for other opinions, which is one of the great benefits of the Internet. [/quote]

…then just go out and run the program then. Make your own opinion after running it for a year.

Its so hard to say X program is better than Y program, it comes to a point where you are just splitting hairs. You might as well pick one, since you are probably a relative beginner and just do it consistently and get your diet in order and you will make gains.

I’m 10 cycles into 5/3/1 Full Body Template, and loving it. I’ve used Starting Strength and the 4 day 5/3/1 in the past. I highly recommend this routine - particularly if you have a lagging squat, or if you prefer more “athletic” feeling programs.

I feel like as long as you give %100 in the kitchen, weight room, and sleping you’ll make gains on just about any program

[quote]chobbs wrote:
I feel like as long as you give %100 in the kitchen, weight room, and sleping you’ll make gains on just about any program[/quote]

This ^^^^^

^

To a point. You could have retardedly high volume with retardedly high intensity and run it straight for a year and end up wondering why everything is strained and why you feel like a train hit you.

Or you could totally underdo everything and be a total wimp in the gym and wonder why your not getting stronger.

Just putting that out there.

Shit I totally screwed up that post by putting the % in front…I think I was just so excited that I actually had something good to say I got flustered…no, im not dyslexic

Um… Is anyone bothered by the fact his squat is much stronger than his deadlift?

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Um… Is anyone bothered by the fact his squat is much stronger than his deadlift?[/quote]
50 pounds isn’t that big a deal, particularly at relatively beginner weights. Probably just hasn’t trained the deadlift enough. Or has poor technique.
OP, any form videos?

[quote]panzerfaust wrote:

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Um… Is anyone bothered by the fact his squat is much stronger than his deadlift?[/quote]
50 pounds isn’t that big a deal, particularly at relatively beginner weights. Probably just hasn’t trained the deadlift enough. Or has poor technique.
OP, any form videos?[/quote]

or squats 8 inches high

[quote]Terry Gibbs wrote:

[quote]panzerfaust wrote:

[quote]DSSG wrote:
OP, any form videos?[/quote]

or squats 8 inches high[/quote]
I don’t,

Also I tested 1rm for dl yesterday and pulled an easy 405

The middle part of these workouts/“strength” and “accesory” sections. Also starts doing a 5/3/1 full body hybrid about half way through