Which do you prefer with your girlfriend - anal sex or vaginal?

Karma, you are not allowed to do that to us while we are at work!!! And whoever your guy friend is does not deserve to have you and does not know what he is missing!! I am sure there are plenty of T-men on the forum that would love to care of your needs!!! I guess your going to have to persuade him with possibly some toys or just tell him “i love it when you #$$# @# $% #$^ &!!!” Guys are pretty stupid and usually need to be told what to do! So, if your ever down in the Springs get a hold of me!!! And since you made my day in that post, have a drink on me! Go down to the Soiled Dove (across the street from LODO’s on Market street) ask for James and order what ever you like, tell him that the purplehosh sent you!!!

I’m at work too so don’t think all y’all are the only ones getting worked up by the topic. Yes, my new friend is missing out. No, I’m not going to push the issue but I will be more strident about it. He is, after all, a very vocal sort and will either have to put up, shut up (he’s always asking me what I’d like for him to do, so considerate) or walk out (and I doubt he’d do that).

Thanks for your offer at the Soiled Dove, but I think I’ll wait till you come up here next and have you buy me that drink in person. Just direct a post at me when you think you’ll be in town next. It’d be cool to get the Denver(ish) T-folk together and see how much trouble we can all get into - oh, but JC#10’s not quite old enough yet…HEY JC#10, when are you legal?

I prefer vaginal. But anal sex is a nice, tight change.

Karma ironically she is in Greece, and I’m getting ready for a good cutting stack to meet her and her mates out there. You have no idea how I miss 69’ing her bald pussy!

Yes, actually I can imagine how much you miss that…it’s one of life’s greatest pleasures. Bald is definitely beautiful, especially on men. Too bad shaving is not something men do often enough; getting them to trim is hard enough. Well, once I mention it it’s not too dificult to get them to trim/shave but it’s a rare man that comes to me properly maintained and keeps it up for his own enjoyment. I do hope you present your GF with a tidy package when you meet her in Greece.

I only trim mine, might give the bald look a go! I tell you what I like as a change 69’s on your sides with your GF’s thighs round your head or you going on top so she can play with your butt for a change. Karma I truly love being on a gram of test if ever you come to England you’ll have to hear my sexy accent!

I about jumped out of my skin the first time I got a rim job, talk about intense! I thought I’d just let him play, I had no idea I’d like it that much. We haven’t had anal sex yet, but I’m sure we will. Guys, if you are into it and your g/f is not, try lightly playing with her ass while you eat her out. There are tons of taboos about anal play, so you’ll just need to work through them with her. In the long run, she’ll thank you for it.

I guess I’ll take you up on that offer Karma and take you out for that drink!!! Sounds like we would have a good time and I am sure we could cause some trouble! Bald is the best! everyone should try it!! I’ll send you contact info in a later post. I am in Denver almost every other weekend. The Springs is not as bad as everyone says either. I have a lot of fun down here in regards to night life, and outdoor activities. And it’s just nice to wake up and see the mountains!!! Take care

Another girl: I second that emotion!

Orbital: I already love your accent, and of course you know American chicks dig ANYTHING with an accent. :wink: You mentioned the gram of test, see my post on the other board regarding.

Purplehosh: Sounds good to me. The every other weekend deal works perfect for me (I have my son for a week, every other week), first weekend of August would be good. Bring some buddies of yours, I’ll bring some buddies of mine and we’ll see what damage we can do. :wink:

That seems to be the best way to introduce a girl to anal. The first time I rimmed this one girl she said that she was freaked out at first, but after a few seconds she just didn’t care because it felt so good.

Karma a gram of test is great, but it can get a bit too much! I can’t wait to hit Greece on Primo/prop and winny and see my girlfriend we have alot of catching up to do!

About the rim job, I felt so weird when my girl did that to me in a 69, you fel really vulnerable LOL,gives you a woman’s perspectives on positions!

So Karma, I have played with my girl’s butt and rimmed it and we use vibes etc, but she had a bad experience with an ex that hurt and really tenses up even after she has enjoyed everything else and you put in a lubed pinky finger in. What do you suggest, i was thinking of getting a really slim silicone vibe 1/4" thick. I’m not too fussed as normal sex is great but I like my GFs to enjoy it for the sure kink appeal!

Orbital: If she’s into playing but not penetration (couldn’t tell from the post if she liked the pinky thing or not) and you want to introduce a toy, find a squishy, jellyish butt-plug with a vibrating egg/bullet type thing in the base. [You mentioned silicone and I’m not up on my manufactured materials well enough to know if you meant the soft squishy kind or the hard smooth kind.] Get a butt-plug instead of a vibrator because it’s less imposing to look at, is generally proportioned better for novices - there’s no way you can go too deep/wrong angle with one. The vibrating egg/bullet looking thing in the base will cause enough sensation at the tip to be enjoyable and as she relaxes and takes more in, the vibrations will feel stronger = better. Good luck and kudos for being interested in her enjoyment!

I used to be into anal sex - until the accident happend.

Thanks for the advice Karma, and getting me horny as usual!

What happened, Big Chief, you get your asshole sewn shut or something? :wink:

Lets just say that I stuck in more than my thumb and pulled out more than a plum.

To all guys who practice anals sex in order not to have more children. Be careful, it is no fucking good, if you continue to have anal sex with your wife, the poor woman might give birth to a lawyer.