Which Direction?

Reality as of 12/20
25 y/o
5’11.25 @ 198 lbs
12-14%BF
32 waste
weightlifting 10 years
did College Varsity Field events for 6 years of it
Goals- extenuation of the deep packed muscle on my frame head to toe, vascular gains, tighten up my aesthetic, and strength most of all

–So I feel like my life has reached a point where its “now-or-never”. I have been as big as 225 bulk weight -in track season- and as light at 170 (largely due to work post college) I’m looking at a couple of different roads to turn down and felt like seeing if the nation had any good words of wisdom…My body seems to have stalled at a solid strong 198-200 lb mark, my build is solid and deep but not ultra defined but this has been intentionally due to work (industrial equipment tech); my job has now changed to afford me the luxury of going to the next level. I have played with the dark side but with mild luck due to young blissful stupidity …

I tried a round with orals a year/half ago from ug…Had amazing explosive results but after 2.5 weeks i shut it down with a rocky pct (long story…but it turned out ok)

→ Questions I pose to everyone who desires to have input good -or- bad (but be reasonable we are adults here)

1- Test E cycle (i have a planned out one mirroring Philly Footballs without d-bol)

Weeks 1-12 Test Eth @ 500mg/WK --eod basis splits
Weeks 1-14 Adex .5 EOD
PCT:

Weeks 14-17 Nolva 40/40/20/20.
HCG (Is on hand if my boys lock up).

1.5- The owner of this plan i have listed above stated he like Test C better in the end; any input for this?

----------------VS--------------------

2- Peptides IGF-LR3 & GHRP 6 (still doing homework for cycle & dosages–will be on the low end though if i go this route and likely a 4 week only)

I have been considering this road due to my memories of the last time i augmented my T levels. I figured this could be a good rout to try on a low dosage basis only though. and since i still retain a strong natural T level; perhaps even a better road then sending my hormones to Mars and back

-and i have diet plans as well to support the gear (not posted here to keep things shorter)

[quote]Kenai wrote:
Reality as of 12/20
25 y/o
5’11.25 @ 198 lbs
12-14%BF

32 waste

[/quote]

what is 32 waste?

is that a goal to fill the toilet with?

[quote]Kenai wrote:
Reality as of 12/20
25 y/o
5’11.25 @ 198 lbs
12-14%BF
32 waste
weightlifting 10 years
Goals- extenuation of the deep packed muscle on my frame head to toe, vascular gains, tighten up my aesthetic, and strength most of all

–So I feel like my life has reached a point where its “now-or-never”. I have been as big as 225 bulk weight -in track season- and as light at 170 (largely due to work post college) I’m looking at a couple of different roads to turn down and felt like seeing if the nation had any good words of wisdom…My body seems to have stalled at a solid strong 198-200 lb mark, my build is solid and deep but not ultra defined but this has been intentionally due to work (industrial equipment tech); my job has now changed to afford me the luxury of going to the next level. I have played with the dark side but with mild luck due to young blissful stupidity …

I tried a round with orals a year/half ago from ug…Had amazing explosive results but after 2.5 weeks i shut it down with a rocky pct (long story…but it turned out ok)

→ Questions I pose to everyone who desires to have input good -or- bad (but be reasonable we are adults here)

1- Test E cycle (i have a planned out one mirroring Philly Footballs without d-bol)

Weeks 1-12 Test Eth @ 500mg/WK --eod basis splits
Weeks 1-14 Adex .5 EOD
PCT:

Weeks 14-17 Nolva 40/40/20/20.
HCG (Is on hand if my boys lock up).

1.5- The owner of this plan i have listed above stated he like Test C better in the end; any input for this?

----------------VS--------------------

2- Peptides IGF-LR3 & GHRP 6 (still doing homework for cycle & dosages–will be on the low end though if i go this route and likely a 4 week only)

I have been considering this road due to my memories of the last time i augmented my T levels. I figured this could be a good rout to try on a low dosage basis only though. and since i still retain a strong natural T level; perhaps even a better road then sending my hormones to Mars and back

-and i have diet plans as well to support the gear (not posted here to keep things shorter)[/quote]

i doubt the peptide cycle will give you the results you’ll get from the test cycle… and if you do, it’s generally because people are simply eating more calories. however, i don’t have much experience there, so if someone else disagrees, feel free to correct me…

the test cycle you proposed is a good, solid cycle. it works for a lot of people, and there are actually quite a few scientific studies on that dose…

only tweaks i have…

HCG is to be used on cycle, not during PCT… if you already have it, i’d just run it at 250 IU, EOD for weeks 12-13.

Nolva doesn’t need a large dose to start… again, a lot of research has shown that 20 mg/day is just fine (and even comparable to 150 mg/day of clomid). however, i think the key to PCT is TIME, not DOSE. i’m slowly coming to the realization that people might as well run a SERM at least half the length of the cycle, if not an equal amount of time. nolva continues to work at increasing LH and test in men for over 3 months (and there ares studies that prove this as well)…

Some applicable links:

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172

…i agree with the above about those peptides being a waste.

the only peptide i have “read” that consistently works for just about everyone is melanton II. although i have also heard it caused moles to darken and increase in size over a short period, which can be an early warning sign of skin cancer.

there is also some anecdotal reference melanton II as a good treatment of sexual arousal disorder and erectile dysfunction. wiki say it has been proven positive and it is intended for both men and women.