Which Creatine Supplement?

Battling to find a cut-and-dry answer to the question, which Creatine supp should i be investing in here in the UK. Could anyone recommend a liquid / solid solution? The Holland & Barrett capsules are well priced, but i’m not entirely sure they carry all of the right ingredients or the ideal make-up. Any suggestions from folk here in the United Kingdom would be a real help.

Monohydrate. If i remember correctly, liquid creatine has a lot of creatinine or something, which is a bad thing.

[quote]Mondy wrote:
Monohydrate. If i remember correctly, liquid creatine has a lot of creatinine or something, which is a bad thing.[/quote]

In a liquid solution most of the older generation creatine would turn to the waste product creatinine, being worthless.
The newer stuff I would assume addressed this issue.

However, plain of monhodydrate is all you need.

Click the TMuscle store link off to the right if you want to order it from here. It’s nice to have some simple carbs PWO with it so I toss it in my Surge.

I like how you stacked all your books to take the picture. Holding the camera in your hand would’ve done. lol.

To echo the above. Creatine Monohydrate. I haven’t ever seen anything to decide otherwise.

DVD cases, unfortunately; wish they were books, but i seem to be reading a whole lot less in my rapidly approaching old age.

Thanks for the advice, gents - that’s a great starting point; will see if i can import some of the T-Muscle Store Creatine over here to the UK, as it seems to be quite reasonable priced.