Which Athlete Has the Least Muscle Inbalance?

all the past power lifting cause alot of muscle imbalances for me. When im judo i get trashed because of this, i need to join a sport that has alot of condition to fix my current problem.

pectoralis stronger then upper back, Hip flexors stronger then my ass, upper traps stronger the middle traps etc and many more i dont know about.

so how should i go about this, these inbalances are achie bakie for me too besides performance.

[quote]boyinpain wrote:
all the past power lifting cause alot of muscle imbalances for me. When im judo i get trashed because of this, i need to join a sport that has alot of condition to fix my current problem.

pectoralis stronger then upper back, Hip flexors stronger then my ass, upper traps stronger the middle traps etc and many more i dont know about.

so how should i go about this, these inbalances are achie bakie for me too besides performance.[/quote]

your posting history reveals starting a bunch of meaningless threads just for the sake of trolling.
But you are pathethic at it.Balbos started 55 threads in one day back in 2006.They contained outrageous claims,humor,bizzare pics and other bunch of spectacular shit.
That was old school trolling ;))
Your trolling is just pissing in the ocean.
The trolls of today are

[quote]SKELAC wrote:
your posting history reveals starting a bunch of meaningless threads just for the sake of trolling.
But you are pathethic at it.Balbos started 55 threads in one day back in 2006.They contained outrageous claims,humor,bizzare pics and other bunch of spectacular shit.
The trolls of today are [/quote]

So what was your username in 2006?

[quote]borrek wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

So what was your username in 2006?[/quote]

lets leave history to history,shall we?

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]borrek wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

So what was your username in 2006?[/quote]

lets leave history to history,shall we?
[/quote]

hahahahahahahaah

[quote]boyinpain wrote:
all the past power lifting cause alot of muscle imbalances for me.

[/quote]

I’m sorry, but how can your hip flexors be stronger than your glutes if you are a former powerlifter? What power lift relies heavily on Hip flexor strength to the detriment of glute strength?

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[/quote]

I’m sorry, but how can your hip flexors be stronger than your glutes if you are a former powerlifter? What power lift relies heavily on Hip flexor strength to the detriment of glute strength?[/quote]

He powerlifted kettlebells in hanging leg raise lift :))))

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[/quote]

I’m sorry, but how can your hip flexors be stronger than your glutes if you are a former powerlifter? What power lift relies heavily on Hip flexor strength to the detriment of glute strength?[/quote]

i ended up over working them with other exercises, i don’t just lift, i have to do conditioning for my coach otherwise they will complain that i am lazy, and injuries can cause imbalances when a muscle overcompensates.

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[/quote]

i ended up over working them with other exercises, i don’t just lift, i have to do conditioning for my coach otherwise they will complain that i am lazy, and injuries can cause imbalances when a muscle overcompensates.
[/quote]

dont worry,dude.just get those 45 $ dolla GH injections up your anus & you ll be fine.it seems you need to stop sharing shower with ya coach! :)))

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

dont worry,dude.just get those 45 $ dolla GH injections up your anus & you ll be fine.it seems you need to stop sharing shower with ya coach! :))) [/quote]

you need to be 40 years old to be legally able to get injections from a clinic, or from a doctor who did blood work to show that you have low test.

Why am i listening to you anyways your mexican, you dont even have a olympic team.

“Why am i listening to you anyways your mexican, you dont even have a olympic team.”

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

dont worry,dude.just get those 45 $ dolla GH injections up your anus & you ll be fine.it seems you need to stop sharing shower with ya coach! :))) [/quote]

you need to be 40 years old to be legally able to get injections from a clinic, or from a doctor who did blood work to show that you have low test.

Why am i listening to you anyways your mexican, you dont even have a olympic team.[/quote]

make false documents that youre over 50 ,get the injection,then you can qualify to be a liver donor.
Soy no mexicano,pero tu actual padre es un taxista mexicano ;))

[quote]chitown34 wrote:

“Why am i listening to you anyways your mexican, you dont even have a olympic team.”
[/quote]

?

i lol’d

For combat. Just keep training. Your conditioning work will generally help you develop what you need to in order to fight effectively. Your style.

Usually if you can I suggest lifting heavy when possible. The training will cover endurance and explosive training.