WHEY to Grow!

This may be one of the funniest threads I have read yet!

The perfect amount of someone setting themselves up with the right amount of witty banter has saved this thread from being the worst thread ever.

PC Load Letter- What the f**k does that mean?

[quote]NateN wrote:
Well you heard from us. You should go to the sorority and ask the LADIES what they think![/quote]

Don’t encourage him.

I can’t believe I posted twice on this thread…

Oh wait…three times!

STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT

TB

I think they are working on “Get Laid By a Hot-Chick-Rox” and they might sell. Some type of pheremone.

You might also have to take a couple handfulls of “I’m a Deluded Idiot, but a Hung Stud” first though. This is some type of in your pants patch.

What I’d really like to see them add to the lineup is something like “Grab a Fucking Clue!”. Obviously some type of nooptropic to be used before posting messages.

Also, perhaps to the T-Shirt line up, they could add an “I Cross Posted My Lame Ass Pics to the T-Vixen Forum” offering? Probably self explanatory.

Hella dumb.

[quote]vroom wrote:
I think they are working on “Get Laid By a Hot-Chick-Rox” and they might sell. Some type of pheremone.

You might also have to take a couple handfulls of “I’m a Deluded Idiot, but a Hung Stud” first though. This is some type of in your pants patch.

What I’d really like to see them add to the lineup is something like “Grab a Fucking Clue!”. Obviously some type of nooptropic to be used before posting messages.

Also, perhaps to the T-Shirt line up, they could add an “I Cross Posted My Lame Ass Pics to the T-Vixen Forum” offering? Probably self explanatory.[/quote]

Just thought Id second all that too.

[quote]NateN wrote:
Well you heard from us. You should go to the sorority and ask the LADIES what they think![/quote]

That won’t be necessary, I just heard from you.

[quote]fedorov91 wrote:
NateN wrote:
Well you heard from us. You should go to the sorority and ask the LADIES what they think!

[/quote]

Boy, you really don’t want anyone to like you at all, do you?

TB

[quote]fedorov91 wrote:
NateN wrote:
Well you heard from us. You should go to the sorority and ask the LADIES what they think!

[/quote]

You should have laughed at yourself buddy, that was a great call by Nate!

I think you could balance a career naming and marketing Biotest products with your fitness modelling/personal training/Big Brother careers. You could be the top in ALL those fields.

PS are you friends with Mark Lonnie Jr?

This thread is making my jaw hurt from laughing.

[quote]apayne wrote:
“I had an idea like that once.”

“Oh really, Tom, what was it?”

“Well…OK. It was a Jump to Conclusions board.”

“That’s the worst idea I’ve ever heard.”

“Yes, yes that is a horrible idea.”[/quote]

Office Space is a great movie, quote fits the post pretty well