Whey Shake & Fructose

Either way, I like this picture for your avatar better. lmao.

Whos gonna refuse taking nutrition advice from Leatherface RD? lol.

If you wana use malodextrin or dextrose just buy the gatorade in powder form. You can buy gatorade or kool-aid because they both are either malodextrin or dextrose and not hfcs.

[quote]GetBig227 wrote:
If you wana use malodextrin or dextrose just buy the gatorade in powder form. You can buy gatorade or kool-aid because they both are either malodextrin or dextrose and not hfcs.[/quote]

Thanks.

I use Kool-Aid too.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
Thanks Ace.

Well, actually, even if you are a world-class bodybuilder, I don’t think it will make much of a difference. In his book, A Warrior’s Story, Dorian Yates outlined his diet from the mid 80s to early 90s. His pre- and mid-workout nutrition consisted of a carb and electrolyte drink (doesn’t this sound like Gatorade or Powerade?); his post-workout nutrition in the mid 80s consisted of a few protein bars and bananas. Again, very complicated.

Thanks for the compliment, Elusive; it’s not the same picture though, just a zoomed in, close-view one from Halloween of last year; I dressed up as Leatherface. [/quote]

I bet it also included a shit ton of drugs too.

(point well taken though, K.I.S.S.)

Whether Dorian took a shitload of drugs is irrelevant to this topic; the fact is that one of the most - or perhaps THE most - cerebral and meticulous bodybuilder didn’t make things so damn complicated.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
Whether Dorian took a shitload of drugs is irrelevant to this topic; the fact is that one of the most - or perhaps THE most - cerebral and meticulous bodybuilder didn’t make things so damn complicated. [/quote]

I understand what you were saying, and I am in total agreement.

I just wanted to point out that using pro bodybuilders as an example of what to do doesn’t ALWAYS work out, because of the whole genetics+drugs thing.

Once again, to reiterate: I totally agree with you that most of the people on this board (and in general) make things way too complex than they need to be, all in the name of “optimization”.

Didn’t Arnold’s postworkout consist of a few whole chickens and several pints of beer?