Whey Protien Makes Me Nauseous

I (finally) figured out that whey protein makes me nauseous. I had been using it for a while and my appetite went to complete shit and i felt sick frequently. I use a met-rx brand and it is a mix of whey concentrate and isolate. I thought it may be due to me being lactose intolerant( even though i can drink milk and feel pretty decent) So I bought the lactase enzyme pills and took one right before drinking a shake with 2 cups of whole milk and 2 scoops of whey and I STILL felt extremely nauseous 10 minutes later. What should I do?

try straight whey isolate… concentrate messes with people sometimes. There’s a bunch of isolate stuff you can look for, like microfiltration, stuff like that.

Try a non-dairy protein powder.

Rice protein powder

Pea Protein

Beef protein powder

As soon as I read the first line I though Lactose Intolerant and then you confirmed it. But I though whey was Ok for people who are lactose intolerant??? Anyway im guessing that is the problem.

Sucks huh I love whey

Isolate.

If not you’re probably lactarded.

Egg whites are my 2nd choice to whey. You can often get deals on bulk egg whites in gallon jugs.

Good luck,
-Dave

whey protein spikes insulin soemwhat…

if there is not enough glucose in the bloodstream, you will feel slightly hypoglecemic…

try drinking the protein with a mixed meal and see what happens…

Whey protein is for cows. Drink human protein.

I’m serious. PM me.

Say goodbye to nauseousness, bloating, and having to go to the bathroom.