Whey Protein vs Eggs

Deca :joy::joy: it is easily available at any chemist shop and is cheapest .

a deca shake, eh? Yup, that’d totally work…

1 Like

Hi. I’ve been trying to lose weight for years and so I’ve been incorporating protein shakes and prepared meals to try to keep myself in shape. But if you ask me, I’d say eggs are safer. I eat about six eggs a day (most days) and doctor says it’s healthy and nutritious. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Back in the 90’s we used to drink sustanon but all we ever got out of it was a sore tongue…

awesome, that’s hilarious.

I worked in a supplement shop for a while and the best question I was ever asked about protein shakes was whether you were supposed to drink it or bathe in it. Seriously.

2 Likes

DAMNIT we’ve been doing it all wrong! Next on the list: Metabolic Drive bath!

1 Like

It speaks to my integrity as a salesman that I didn’t try and sell him enough of the shit to fill a bath!

3 Likes

I want to take a bath in a double chocolate whey shake !

In 10 days I increased 2lbs of muscle by changing calorie intake. Fat is not visible in body since I was on below the range of normal weight for my body. I was surprised after measuring my weight today.
Is it possible to gain 2lbs muscle in 10 days??

No…

3 Likes

Maybe some fat will be there but I Gained some weight. But fat is not visible in my body

If you’re not from the USA where there is some form of regulation, then stick with whole foods. There are ways to acquire protein without eating meat. For a bit I was eating brown rice and beans in a bowl as a means of post workout protein or as a snack.

With eggs you have a whole world recipes to keep things changed up. Poached eggs on whole wheat toast, the traditional scrambled eggs, cheese omelette (I assume cheese is OK if you’re eating eggs) with veggies, hard boiled eggs, hard boiled eggs on a sandwich (one concoction I made was a hard boiled egg cut in half [so the flat parts lay on the bottom], layered with a slice of cheddar cheese, with a bit of ketchup for taste, on whole wheat toast), etc.

Protein powder and other protein supplements are just that - supplementary (well, they’re supposed to be). You and everyone else should strive for protein in a wholesome diet first and foremost. For example, eggs contain Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and other important micronutrients that protein powders don’t generally offer.

1 Like

To hell with brown rice. White rice or bust.