Whey Protein Causing Break Out

Hi, I’ve been wanting to ask this question for a long time and wonder if someone on here could help me out. I drink whey protein after worker and it causes me to break out all over my face. Is there any way I can avoid breaking out?? What type of protein should I drink? Thanks

Well, if you are sure it is whey protein in general, then stop drinking whey protein.

Maybe just stick to eating meat or some of the more exotic proteins out there.

However, the fact that it only affects your face makes me a bit leery of assuming a conclusion right away.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Maybe just stick to eating meat or some of the more exotic proteins out there.[/quote]

Not sure if you meant that as a joke, but it was pretty funny…

I also agree that it’s too early to tell if the whey is what is actually breaking you out. I would suggest you mix up some of that whey and smear it all over you, specifically on your back. If you don’t break out anywhere else, you’re probably fine.

Oh and stop eating junk food altogether (had to throw the logical answer in at the end…).

when u sweat on your face and dont wash off fast enough that would cause u to break out i would suggest wipping the sweat off your head frequently while you weight lift and take a shower as fast as possible right after you lift it could help a lot

Is soy protein a way to go?? I read somewhere that soy protein isn’t good for you.

[quote]alexxnguyen wrote:
Is soy protein a way to go?? I read somewhere that soy protein isn’t good for you. [/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459861

The evils of Soy, read it.