Whey Plus Oats=The Super Supp

I’ve been making my meals lately and have come across the discovery, that cooking a bunch of oats is a great idea (because they keep well) but pouring a bunch of whey into your oats when they are warm, and your putting them in a container. Is an even better idea.

This is my new super food, it is as good as any meal replacement, it provides me so much energy throughout the idea, and I can easily eat it throughout the day.

Super high in protein, low in sugar but still has the essentials, has the necessary carbs for building muscle and a limited amount of fat from the milk. All in a cholestrol cutting package, (great for if youre on the juice).

Does anyone else do this?

It’s strange it doesn’t taste bad, but they whey, kinda makes the oats taste like glue.

I’ve cut 7 lbs, eating this stuff for the past 3 days, this and spinach/tuna salads, only water to drink.

I used to do the same thing, except I used oat bran. A scoop of oat bran, and a scoop of chocolate Metabolic Drive. I’d toss it in some tupperware and eat it as a snack when I was on the road.

I also was a big fan of non-fat Greek yogurt and Vanilla Metabolic Drive. Now THAT was my favorite dessert.

I eat this occasionally for breakfast, I never thought of cooking a huge batch and snacking on it during the day- thanks for the idea!

[quote]dfreezy wrote:
I eat this occasionally for breakfast, I never thought of cooking a huge batch and snacking on it during the day- thanks for the idea![/quote]

I second that! Good idea, I am going to give a try!

you lost 7 lbs in three days??

Every morning I have a bowl of oatmeal with 2 scoops of Metabolic Drive and some natural peanut butter thrown in. THe macro breakdown is perfect. I’ve actually considered eating nothing but this 5-6 times a day -lol

S

delicious. i eat whey, pb, and oatmeal 2x a day. tons of fiber i’m always shitting well every morning. :slight_smile:

For the past few years (with the exception of my short time on the anabolic diet) my breakfast has always been some oats (precooked) ground up in a blender, plus two scoops of whey and water in a shaker bottle.

That shit’s great.