Whey, milk, cheese - Dangerous and horrible protein source?

www.rense.com/general26/milk.htm

what a horrible website. Dont eat milk (and whey is derivatiove of it) because MILK CONTAINS nuclear radiation in it! read entire site to learn more.

Right. And who is the imbecil who advocates not drinking milk, whey, or dairy products? Listen, I just replied to a post on hormones in beef. Everybody seems to have a phobia about mercury content in tuna. Now it's nuclear radiation in milk? This is te most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. And where does this radiation come from? from the little things they put on the cows titties to suck milk?
For those of you who dont know - and U are clearly one of them- milk has one of the richest amino acid profiles around, making it one of THE BEST protein sources u can have. If ur trimming down, make sure u have cottage cheese and riccotta cheese. Milk is VERY rich in glutamine as well. 
 Eggs are pretty much the most  bioavailable protein, meaning ur body will absorb most of it. So is milk.
 Whey is pretty much the fastest absorbed protein, which makes it the best protein to drink immediately after a workout. 
 Whats next? Ur gonna advocate eating tons of soy while staying away from milk, whey, and dairy? Am i suposed to do what they say and stay away from tuna and fish as well because itll cause alzheimers? And beef because its loaded with unhealthy hormones and crap? 
u guys are imbecils, sorry to say. ill get my protein from every single one of these sources, and if i die - more power to you. Meanwhile ull be the skinny pussies who are afraid to cross a fucking street. Sure, its interesting these scientific findings they post, but come one. Use some common sense will you? U cant just isolate a negative effect of a food while completely ignoring all the healthy benefits that completely outweigh and shadow the negative ones! 
Remember, these are scientists and doctors, most of whom, last time i checked, are OVERCAUTIOUS. When was the last time a high protein intake killed someone? when was the last time tuna fish killed someone (or rendered him useless with alzheimers)? when was the last time someone was killed from eating too much beef? Or underwent a sex-change operation from beef estrogen content caused by feeding the cows too much soy? what, cant name one? so cant i.
 U know what, I just did check out the website. I thought i was being a bit too partial, and i should partake of some of your views and  heck, maube theres something to it.
 Are you the author of the website? If u are please leave t-nation immediately. why? Rest assured its not because of your views. Its because u shamelessly give out very distrorted and partial information.
Let me go over some of the facts i gathered before i shut off the window to what is the most ridiculous and outright stupid website i have ever seen.
 1) 'milk is 87% water, making it very expensive water'.
    Welcome to planet earth u moron! Fuckin imbecil doesnt know that we as humans are over 80% water as well. so are cows, other animals, fish, and plants. Geez what a shocker. Hey I pay 7 bucks for a lbs of salmon - should i complain to the department of agricultture that im over paying for my water? fish is over 80% water too. 
 2) 'casein protein is a polymer that is used as glue in plastics'. u completely take casein and distort it all around here plastic boy. In case u dont know there are several polymers that u commonly ingest that are used in plastic fabrication. Casein is simply one of them! And frankly who gives a rats ass what they make plastic with! more power to the plastic makers u pussy. 
 Casein is one of THE BEST proteins around when ur trimming down. why> because its more slowly digested, meaning ur body will have a long steadier supply of protein when compared to taking whey.
 U know what though, ur right. I am eating glue. pure glue. yummy. and hm hmmmm i love over paying for my water as well. 

Moron. theres such a thing as common sense. we just happen to have some. 

Sounds like vegan/vegetarian propaganda. Maybe more people would pay attention to these guys if they stopped putting out such insanely stupid propaganda aimed to recruit dumb people. There are reasons to avoid milk as T-mag has written, but there’s no reason to make up stupid stuff based on really bad interpretations of science and research.

OMG, I am laughing my ass off! Check this out - cows and pigs ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR GLOBAL WARMING! THEERE ARE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PIGS AND COWS FARTING ALL OVER THE WORLD. FOR EXAMPLE AN ELEPHANT FARTS THE EQUIVALENT OF 20 CARS WORTH OF METHANE! 
 AND CHECK THIS OUT: There are around 9.2 million dairy cows in the United states. Each dairy cow ingests around 330 pounds of feed (perhaps 50 pounds) and water (around 280 pounds or 33 gallons) per day. Allowing for the best dairy production of 55 pounds of milk per day (over ten times what mother nature designed the cow to produce) that means that what remains becomes "slurry". 

That means around 275 pound of urine and feces per day… per cow, for a daily total of 2.53 BILLION pounds of pollution. Per year… that amounts to around 923 billion pounds of UNTREATED pollution entering our streams, rivers, lakes… and drinking water systems.

NEWS FLASH U MORON - EVERYTHING THAT IS ALIVE SHITS. U, ME, PIGS, COWS, ELPHANTS - WE ALL CRAP. U ALSO CRAP WITH YOUR MOUTH, BUT THATS WHOLE NOTHER STORY.
PIGS AND COWS HAVE BEEN CRAPPING FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS OR SINCE THEY WERE AROUND. 

PIGS AND COWS HAVE BEEN FARTING FOR THAT LONG AS WELL.
TRUST ME, THE WORLD IS NOT COMING TO AN END BECAUSE PIGS AND COWS FART AND CRAP.HOWEVER, IT ALOMOST MAKES ME TO WICH SO WHEN I HEAR SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING THIS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUSLY IDIOTIC. HERES MY ADVICE TO YOU: GO GROW A DICK AND GET LAID. STOP BEIN A LIITLE SCARED BABY. U OBVIOUSLY NEED SOME TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY.

ON A FINAL NOTE, THIS WEBSITE WAS DESIGNED SOLELY WITH THE INTENT OF SCARING THE COMMONE PERSON FROM MILK AND DAIRY AND COWS AND MEATS, BY DISTROTING EVERY SINGLE BIT OF INFORMATION THEY POSSIBLY CAN, AND EXAGERATING RIDICULOUSLY MUNDANE THINGS SO THAT NOW THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE BRINGING THE WORLD TO AN END (READ:PIG FARTS).
u WANNA KNOW WHAT I THINK? tHIS IS A MOVE BY THE ANIMAL RIGHTS AND VEGETARIANS ASSOCIATIONS TRYING TO SCARE THOSE WHO LIVE OFF MEAT AND ANIMAL PRODUCTS FROM DOING SO - HOPING EVERYBODY WILL LIVE OFF SOY AND BECOME THE SOLID PUSSIES THEY ARE. GUESS WHAT YOU c***SUCKER - WE DO HAVE A LITTLE BRAIN IN OUR HEADS AND THAT LITTLE BRAIN ALLOWS US TO SPOT SOMEONE WHOS FULL OF CRAP 1000 MILES AWAY.

All this propaganda stuff is crap. Eat your beef. Eat your chicken. Eat your tuna. Drink your milk.

Hey diesel, the fact that animal waste enters our water supply happens to be a big deal, waste from hundreds of thousands of cattle etc. on factory farms adds up. It is full of dangerous bacteria. It can and has killed several people who were just drinking water from their taps, in the very recent past no less. Nobody gives a rat’s behind WHAT YOU eat, just recognize cause and effect. No need to call people morons. Did you read the original post at all? the person said the site was bad too.

Well, I do know that when I cut back on milk I feel alot better and my system seems to run alot better. When I replaced the yogurt in my smoothies with oatmeal, my energy level went WAY up and it was way better on my digestion system.

Eventually I’d like to cut it out of my diet altogether (except for cottage cheese and occasional cheese on broccoli).

There is something about milk that is really fishy to me. And speaking about propaganda, remember the millions of dollars of print and tv ads the dairy institute ran for years with celebrites and milk moustaches? That just makes me even more suspicious.

Both milk and the microwave really have me suspicious, I think there are some things going on there that we don’t yet understand. I’ve switched to an all steam system and it’s just as easy as the microwave to heat up foods even from a frozen state. The microwave has a screen on it to protect us from dangerous microwaves. What’s up with that? Radiation is used to kill cells in cancer patients. Is it also killing the nutritional value of the food we’re ingesting?

As far as the animal waste polluting the air, that is indeed a serious problem. On the Indian subcontinent they have made the situation much worse by using cattle droppings as a fuel source. (A separate but related issue).

I’d like to be a vegetarian but I just don’t see how it’s physically possible. Until then I’ll eat my meat and eggs. (But cut back on the milk).

So basically this web site is worried about animals farting thus causing global warming and destroying the planet. Should we then kill all these gas producing animals to help save the earth?

Hey diesel, don’t mean to bust your chops man, but I kind of got the impression that the original poster was being very sarcastic about that website (as in, he/she was also pointing out that it’s ri-damn-diculous). Just my impression.