Whey Everyday ?!

Hi guys,
I’m working out twice a week,sometimes even twice a day.
And I’m taking my whey proteins after the workout.

So I’m only eating whey twice a day and sometimes also the morning after.
I’m a small guy (57Kg) so I only take 30-40 grams of whey the days I train.
I was wondering if I should take my whey proteins everysingle day ,since sometimes I don’t have much proteins in my everyday diet.

I just want to make sure to take the right amount. Too few is useless and too much is bad for the liver and kidneys.

Thanks.

PS1 Don’t get confused by my weight,I’m skinny fat. For my height(1.63m)I should weight 54Kg.

[quote]Horazio wrote:
too much is bad for the liver and kidneys.
[/quote]
You sure about that?

ahhhh, where to begin?

First, over 40 grams of protein is not bad for your liver and kidney. I don’t know where u got this idea.

You train twice a week, and sometimes 2 times a day? What does that mean? If your only training twice a week that probably isnt enough.

Are you trying to lose or gain weight? (hopefully gain, being that your 125 lbs)

I can’t tell you anything that meaningful without seeing ur daily food intake, training schedule and your goals. But i would say, completely on a hunch, u should probably eat a whole lot more, lift alot more, and you shouldnt be afraid to take as many protein shakes a day as it takes to get you to 200grams protein a day.

i ingest a large serving of whey almost every day no matter what. it is great for your overall health. it works as a great small meal replacement item.

I forgot to say that the days I train I also have high proteins meals (tuna or eggs).
Anyways I’ll eat more whey.
But I also need to get rid of my extra 6,8 pounds so I also neeed to watch the total amount of calories.

[quote]Horazio wrote:
I also neeed to watch the total amount of calories.

[/quote]

NO you dont, you are 125 pounds. You need A TON of calories. If you go on a calorie deficit diet at 125 pounds I’m going to petition to get your balls removed and donated to someone deserving… my girlfriend is 120 lbs.

[quote]Dissemination wrote:
NO you dont, you are 125 pounds. You need A TON of calories. [/quote]

(1)I’m 5.3 , not 6 feet!
so being 125 pounds is not that light.

(2)If I were on a calorie deficit I would have lost my belly time ago.

Before spitting those comments make sure
you see tho whole picture.

[quote]oldskinnyfat wrote:
Horazio wrote:
too much is bad for the liver and kidneys.

You sure about that?
[/quote]

Eating too much protein should be the least of your worries at that weight.

If I were on a calorie deficit I would have lost my belly time ago.

Horazio, independent of eating at a caloric excess or a caloric deficit, you can eat in a way that causes you to lose muscle and hold onto or add to stored body fat (the opposite of what you want, right?)

You would benefit from bulking and from a bit more precision in your diet. The reason I say “precision” is that if you get sufficient protein and good fat and learn how to manage insulin to your benefit, you can do the opposite of what I alluded to above.

While bulking, you could put on max LBM (Lean Body mass, aka “muscle”) and a lesser amount of fat. It’s called body comp manipulation. John Berardi has written on it extensively. If you have the time and are really motivated, I’d recommend you read everything here on the site that he’s ever written. Just do a search.

Oh, and one last thing, you don’t have to worry about protein damaging your kidneys or anything else. That’s just one of those urban myths. The only people who have to watch their protein intake are people with end-stage kidney disease/failure.

And if they (or you) were really in that state, they’d be in a hospital and the doctors and nurses would be watching their protein intake! (grin)

So back to your original question, if your protein intake is low (less than 1g per pound of body weight), then yes, consuming more whey on a daily basis would be a very good thing to do.

Ok.
I’ll eat more whey,also the days I don’t train!
Thanks guys.

5’3’’ and 125 are you 7 years old? If not you should just kill yourself.

[quote]PinkMist wrote:
5’3’’ and 125 are you 7 years old? If not you should just kill yourself.[/quote]

lololololol