Whey/Casein Hydrolysate PWO

[quote]Trenchant wrote:
haha, jk. Glad to have you back and setting us straight. Just one more question. I don’t mean to highjack the thread, but I’ve been wondering about people’s use of Superfood PWO. I even used your article as evidence against taking it then and people shrugged it off. What’s your view on taking Superfood PWO, Dave? [/quote]

I don’t know what Dave would suggest, but pre-workout seems a more interesting time to take Superfood.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Trenchant wrote:
haha, jk. Glad to have you back and setting us straight. Just one more question. I don’t mean to highjack the thread, but I’ve been wondering about people’s use of Superfood PWO. I even used your article as evidence against taking it then and people shrugged it off. What’s your view on taking Superfood PWO, Dave?

I don’t know what Dave would suggest, but pre-workout seems a more interesting time to take Superfood.[/quote]

That’s what I thought. I remember in a few Ellington Darden articles and Clay Hyte (sp?) that they suggest you take vitamin C before sessions. I just didn’t know why Thibs suggests it afterwards and other people swear by it afterwards.

[quote]Trenchant wrote:
I even used your article as evidence against taking it then and people shrugged it off. What’s your view on taking Superfood PWO, Dave?
[/quote]

I like using products pre-workout because they not only affect us during workouts, but also after (which is what a lot of people overlook).

As far as pro-oxidative damage from PWO consumption, I believe that this comes specifically from a type of antioxidant that shouldn’t be in Superfood (at least not in high levels).

Great question!