Whey and Gyno?

I have no previous history of gyno however over the last couple of months I noticed some very mild symptoms, increase in brast tissue but also some itchiness although that may of been psychological . No man boobs were noticeable clothed but I could see changes in the mirror. The only major lifestyle change was an increase in protein powder mainly whey and a little casein.

well i drastically lowered my intake of whey/casein and have since stopped completely. Any appearance of man boobs as disappeared. I can only guess that the whey contained various anti androgens estrogens, also it is possible that I had some sort of bad reaction. Has anyone experienced similar problems?

btw the protein wasn’t from T-Nation

[quote]herbie9 wrote:

btw the protein wasn’t from T-Nation [/quote]

LOL that’s SOOOOO obviously the problem here :smiley:

could just be the excess calories/insulin spikes were leading to some fat gains.

that would be my guess.

[quote]mikepop878 wrote:
could just be the excess calories/insulin spikes were leading to some fat gains.

that would be my guess.[/quote]

I?ve ruled out fat gains I?ve been bulking and am actually fatter now than I was when I had this mysterious gyno.

Very informative, would read again.

It was not gyno. Gyno does not simply disappear like that.

Must have been all of the “anti androgens estrogens”

Are you sure you aren’t just a 13 year old girl going through some changes?

Stay away from creatinez too. It will make you all big and veiny and 280 poundz and it will all be fake musclez and all the gurlz will hate your ickinezz.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
Stay away from creatinez too. It will make you all big and veiny and 280 poundz and it will all be fake musclez and all the gurlz will hate your ickinezz.[/quote]

Nah man. Creatine is alrite. I’ve used it before.

[quote]elusive wrote:

Nah man. Creatine is alrite. I’ve used it before.[/quote]

Where? In prison?

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
elusive wrote:

Nah man. Creatine is alrite. I’ve used it before.

Where? In prison?[/quote]

I don’t want to talk about it.

…The only thing I can think is that you were using an incredible amount of Soy protein, but you say its whey.

So, if you really are using whey, does milk, yogurt, cheese, etc cause you gyno? B/c whey is protein isolated from milk.

OP you just need some PCT (post cycle therapy)

(removed)